Did I break the Genesis 8 Default Figures?

Hi,

I'm working on making some props and, as part of that, began crafting some figure poses to go with the props. But for some reason the default Genesis 8 male appears to be several inches shorter than the default Genesis 8 female. Both Genesis 3 male and female are roughly similar in height to the default Gen 8 female, but the Gen8 male appears to have been created in homage to Napolean or something.

This cannot possibly be normal can it? Did I somehow mess up my install? I have checked the scale setting in the parameters tab and everyhting is set to 100%. If I messed up the genesis 8 default characters on my machine somehow, is there a way for me to fix it?

If it IS corect, then....this would be a really weird choice for Daz to make as defaults for these characters. Men are usually taller than women. It mean most every male character is always going to be scaled up. And Almost every female character is going to be scaled down.The more you have to scale, the harder it is to achieve compatibility with other elements of the ecosystem. So, this pretty much has to be a mistake. Right?

Comments

• Select the Genesis 8 Male and in the Parameters pane look under Currently Used - I suspect there's a character morph saved with a non-zero default value.

• Select the Genesis 8 Male and in the Parameters pane look under Currently Used - I suspect there's a character morph saved with a non-zero default value.

Thank you Richard.You win yourself an internet cookie! Much appreciated. Still learning this software as you can tell. Sorry to have taken up your valuable time.