What is Smart Content > Lost and Found and I have a ton of stuff in there

DMaxDMax Posts: 637

What is Smart Content > Lost and Found and I have a ton of stuff in there

I just recently noticed that I have A TON of stuff in Smart Content > Lost and Found... did I really find something or were they never lost but are just duplicates of stuff that are already correctly placed elsewhere?
I am seriously being overwhelmed with DS inventory management... almost like I have no more control and don't even know what I own, let alone being able to use them. *sad*

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

Lost and Found is where stuff ends up that doesn't have metadata -- it needs to go somewhere, so it gets put there.  It's usually stuff like dummy icons to split up sections, e.g. Shapes, Base Mat, Eyes, Lips, etc.

• DMaxDMax Posts: 637

Lost and Found is where stuff ends up that doesn't have metadata -- it needs to go somewhere, so it gets put there.  It's usually stuff like dummy icons to split up sections, e.g. Shapes, Base Mat, Eyes, Lips, etc.

All of my older clothes seem to be there too... like M4... and even several newly published items. I was shocked to see a huge list there.
    If there are in there, I could safely assume that they aren't also in another (more proper) directory?

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

Yes, I believe so.

• DMaxDMax Posts: 637

Thank you!