More Businesses to put next door to King Wash Laundromat

Kudos to those involved in making the King Wash Laundromat!  It looks amazing (and I'll be picking it up soon .. very soon).  I'd like to suggest more pieces to build up a city scape around it.  Like a gas station with conveniance store, a fast food restaurant with drive through.  Streets & side walks with lights and signage. Drug store (CVS or Walgreens type places found here in the US).   And maybe even a blank building with a parking lot that we could use to create our own store fronts with.

Comments

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,818

I would love a computer that could handle it laugh

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,155

Isn't that the truth!

• I would love a computer that could handle it laugh

I've learned to work around not having a super computer. 1st rule of thumb; if it's not seen by the camera it doesn't need to be in the scene. This has made a difference.
  • FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,566

No kidding.

the problem with this suggestion is this, when sitting down to create, the PA has to connsider the scope of a project which then dictates the mindset of how to model it. A PA creating a single building like the Laundromat will add the details needed for just that project and then if they create other buildings, there are then way to many details when they are combined in a scene. If they go into the project knowing there will be multiple buildings, they can then plan for that and limit some of the details so most users can still use it without their PC catching on fire.

If the PA decides to do a set with multiple buildings, it would probably be a totally new project with a more resource friendly version of the Laundromat instead since that would make the most sense.