Dear BlueJaunte - Please make us a male figure!

I was just looking at the @bluejaunte store page and getting all love-heart-eye-emoji over his amazing work. Mousso has recently branched out into Genesis 8 male characters with massive success, and my mind started fantasising about how incredible it would be to have a male character with the incredible quality that @bluejaunte puts into his figures. 

Would anyone else love to see a male by @bluejaunte ? heart And if @bluejaunte sees this thread, maybe he'll let us know whether or not to hold our breath for this lol cheeky

Comments

• MimicMollyMimicMolly Posts: 2,114

Yes, mostly because I like the HD details my two bluejaunte characters have. But I doubt it, because they seem like one of those PAs that don't want to do any male characters. (Their replies I've seen regarding matter come off as politely turning down these requests.)

I'm not concerned about the skins because I have the UV swap product.

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,301

Yeah, if your female chararcters are selling well, and you'd have to go through a whole learning process to bring out a male character that will probably not bring in as much income, I don't see the incentive.  Bluejaunte expressed disappointment with Amala's sales, so might not be up for too much more experimenting.  Also, I think half of Mousso's boys have been DO characters, and Bluejaunte hasn't gone that route.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,563

Yes, mostly because I like the HD details my two bluejaunte characters have. But I doubt it, because they seem like one of those PAs that don't want to do any male characters. (Their replies I've seen regarding matter come off as politely turning down these requests.)

It's always possible any PA asked doesn't actually want to create a male (or female ) character since that is not something they like or have any interest in. Even though the Mousso male thread has some positive commnents and renders, it remains to be seen if she is actually doing well selling male figures over the female ones. I know I have most of her female ones, but haven't bought any of her males ones yet. Keep in mind that the people on the forums are the vocal minority when it comes to DAZ customers.

That being said, it would be interesting to see Bluejaunte's take on a male character

• MimicMollyMimicMolly Posts: 2,114

It's always possible any PA asked doesn't actually want to create a male (or female ) character since that is not something they like or have any interest in. Even though the Mousso male thread has some positive commnents and renders, it remains to be seen if she is actually doing well selling male figures over the female ones. I know I have most of her female ones, but haven't bought any of her males ones yet. Keep in mind that the people on the forums are the vocal minority when it comes to DAZ customers.

That being said, it would be interesting to see Bluejaunte's take on a male character

Mousso's male characters appear well-received because their quality and style matches the female ones. They also seem to be similarly aged. I can safely assume that this is what other people would like to see from a male bluejaunte character.

I have Mousso's first male character, Asher, as well as 7 Mousso ladies. If Mousso would've only made Asher, I wouldn't have minded. One is enough, but you could say that for just about anything at the store.

• BandoriFanBandoriFan Posts: 364

It'd be pretty cool but I'm not expecting it 

They make really good female characters and sometimes people have a thing they focus on. They're good characters even in their default state

Roy, Luca, and the Yuzuru pro bundle dudes are great male characters in my opinion 

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929

I wouldn't like him so much to do any male characters as to take G8F & G8M and go though and do a full set of expressions for the both of those base character on par with his 'Signature Smile' as far as realism goes. He would need to use the DAZ Originals Head Morphs, Body Morphs, and Expressions that typically get released by DAZ 3D soon after the base characters release.