Hi, it's me Ron Knights

Ron KnightsRon Knights Posts: 1,736

Some friends suggested that I come over to Art Studio to mingle with the community. This is a rough time for me because I am getting ready to have Knee Replacement Surgery. I've been working on a project, on and off, for over 20 years. I call it Marlin's World. I thought I'd share some of that experience, but maybe that was the wrong thing to do. I just wanted to pop over here and say hello. I might be away from the forums for a week or so once I get the surgery.

Comments

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287

Yay! I'm happy to see you made your way over to the Art Studio side - I hope we get to see some of your art!

I've said it before - but good luck with the Knee Replacement Surgery. Keep us posted on your progress.

Also, Marlin's World? Cool - I can't wait to see what that is!

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,155

Good luck on your surgery, Ron. I saw some of your Marlin's World images in another thread. The Art Studio will be just the right place to reshare them.

• Ron KnightsRon Knights Posts: 1,736
    edited June 2020

Divamakeup, I can't remember if you went over there already. Basically, Marlin is one of my alter egos. Marlin was created in 1999 when I first discovered DAZ3D (Zygote), Poser 4, and the online communities. Marlin quickly gained a cast of friends and foes. In this thread, I showed the evolution of Marlin and Friends over 20 years. Barbult, thanks for your support.

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/417871/marlin-s-world#latest

Post edited by Ron Knights on
  • NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859

Hi Ron, welcome to the Art Studio forum, looking forward to your posts. We'll be thinking about you during your surgery, just post when you can :) 
    Cathie

• Ron KnightsRon Knights Posts: 1,736

Thanks, Novica. I'm not sure exactly when I'll have the knee surgery. I told the doctor today that I'd just as soon get it done and over with. I want to be recovered before winter.