[Released] Chthonian Cyclops for Genesis 8 Male [Commercial]

Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,885

From the deep Chthon... the cyclops has his eye on you!

Some channel the power of chaos, making mighty weapons of the gods. Others succumb to chaos, degenerating into monstrous figures.

https://www.daz3d.com/chthonian-cyclops-for-genesis-8-male

Post edited by Oso3D on

Comments

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,250

An outstanding product. Niche, to be sure, but if you need to *fill* that niche, this will do a *great* job.

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945

How the heck did I not see this in the sale for today? Comments about pointy sticks and eyes duly accepted ;)

• jedijuddjedijudd Posts: 606

He looks great, already have Rawarts version stll getting this one to. Hate to ask is a female version coming?

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,885

Female version is unlikely, but you never know.

• James_HJames_H Posts: 1,006

If you had a morph for an eye poked out by a stake, that might be a clincher!

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,108

I’m so glad you made this. I was worried that it might not make the cut among the blitz of great content that’s been released in the last few days, but it’s currently in my cart. I would love a female version as well, and it would probably sell better than the male version, the Daz store being as it is. 

There are a few things I want to do first, but I'm definitely thinking about a female version.

I played around with mixing this with other characters, and unsurprisingly, it doesn't work well with everything, but I'm pleased with how many things it does work well with.

Pooka Season

Orclops

I could really use a female version of this. My attempts at porting it over to G8F have been unfruitful, and I'm too inept at modeling to do it myself.

• jedijuddjedijudd Posts: 606

I agree with Gordig I would love female version as well

• ChumlyChumly Posts: 793

How about a link to the product in the OP?

edited May 2021

How the heck did I not do that??

here:

https://www.daz3d.com/chthonian-cyclops-for-genesis-8-male

Edit: Oh, I did... the link was the image at the top. But still, here's the raw link

Post edited by Oso3D on

My Chaos Cyclops (with Chaos Giant dialed to 0) and the following trans shapes:

Trans Top Breast 2 77%

Trans Top Breast Adjust Natural 100%

Trans Body 1 100%

Trans Adams Apple Reduce 100%

Trans Face Feminine 3 100%

Also Ezra hair

You know, I think I should have pointed out more/better that this set includes a series of skins both usable on cyclops AND on regular humanoids. (Cyclops skins vs. Giant skins)

And... huh. It actually looks pretty good on women, IMO.