Submarine Corridor Kit Commercial

AntManAntMan Posts: 2,019

I've been feeling a bit claustrophobic lately, with things being as they are. So I thought of places where things could be worse and 4 or 5 hundred feet under the sea in a sub seemed about right. The up side is they are great places for drama. Everyone knows if you’re inside one of these, it’s because you can’t survive whatever is outside one of these. That makes a puddle on the floor a life threatening situation. God forbid you're locked in there with something meaner than a puddle. 

https://www.daz3d.com/submarine-corridor-kit

main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 2M
PopK.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 883K
PopC.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 1M
PopI.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 720K
PopH.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 522K
Post edited by AntMan on

Comments

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,890

Oh, I'm buying for sure.

• GhostofMacbethGhostofMacbeth Posts: 1,532

Looks awesome AntMan

• AntManAntMan Posts: 2,019
    edited June 2020

Thanks!

The way I made it, as modular props, means it can double for any underwater or underground or space type station hall and quarters. But that name was to long so I went with Submarine. The presets come in very handy, one of them is clearly not a "Sub" shape. The smaller prebuilt works geart for most single shots. Hide and hatch door or wall to get the tight shots.  

PopJ.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 515K
    PopD.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 636K
    PopB.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 2M
    Post edited by AntMan on
  • HatchetmanHatchetman Posts: 12

Thank you.  I've been looking for military ship interiors.  I'd also be interested in a submarine bridge/CIC set as well as an aircraft carrier flight deck if you're looking for more projects to do.

• AntManAntMan Posts: 2,019

They both sound great! Destroyer class interior too. This set is off to a slow start, I guess with all the PC club sales going on this month. A “Hunt for red October" bridge visual would possibly make more sales but a “Das Boot" WW2 style is the way I would want to go.