need to know how to get bryce back on my system without the disk

crazywolf_1crazywolf_1 Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Bryce Discussion

I have the product code for my bryce6 but I no longer have the disk. it warped in the sun and is useless. I trashed it. I had to reboot my system do to systemic failure from a virus. any Idea how this can be done. been years since I bought it and it's no longer in my records since the re-do of Daz.

Bill

Comments

• Rashad CarterRashad Carter Posts: 1,799
    edited December 1969

You need to have a talk with Daz3d. I dont think anyone in the community can offer it to you. If you indeed purchased it from Daz3d then it is their duty to honor their obligation to provide you access to the software.

However, the free Bryce 7 Pro is by far the better option. There's little reason not to upgrade to Bryce 7 right now.

Either way, best of luck.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited July 2012

I have the product code for my bryce6 but I no longer have the disk. it warped in the sun and is useless. I trashed it. I had to reboot my system do to systemic failure from a virus. any Idea how this can be done. been years since I bought it and it's no longer in my records since the re-do of Daz.

Bill

It may not be in your itemised download history, but if you bought it through the store you should be able to trace the order through your order history. Check on your account dashboard, under "my orders" somewhere in 2006 if you had Bryce 6 B6.3 came out in 2009.

If you can find an order number, then Daz3D should be able to work with you to get you a download and serial key.

edited to add I just checked my own order history and I ordered it on 18th October 2006
    Post edited by Chohole on
  • Dan WhitesideDan Whiteside Posts: 497
    edited December 1969

Just thought I'd mention you can get Bryce 7 Pro for free here:
    http://www.daz3d.com/products/bryce/bryce-what-is-bryce/