Does anybody recognize this G3F/V7 character?

mavantemavante Posts: 734

Can anybody here identify this character used in this promo for an accessory product at Rendo? She must be from the G3/V7 era, because that's what the product says it's for:

G3F-V7 Character

It's a promo image for a product by fabiana. I sitemailed her about a week ago asking who the character was, but have gotten no response, so I'm hoping somebody here can identify her.

FabianaProductCharacterCrop.jpg
675 x 743 - 220K

Comments

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,715
    edited June 2020

I don't recall seeing he here; she could be from Renderosity. She could equally be a dial-spun character (something PAs do a lot - and likely at Rendo too).

Try asking in their forums, I've always found them helpful.

Post edited by nicstt on
  • shadowhawk1shadowhawk1 Posts: 2,189

On the last image it has her again and says it is a mix of characters annd Eva7 in the discription. Wish this was ann available character I would certainly buy it

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,301
    edited June 2020

Fabiana is pretty good about answering sitemails.   You could just ask her.  Or read the text in her images. https://bw-1651cf0d2f737d7adeab84d339dbabd3-bcs.s3.amazonaws.com/products/product_111730/product_image_full_300598_d4afd1ac5f51d02fab26c06303dfe990.jpg

Post edited by Sevrin on
  • FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,569

The promo says she used the Eva7 skin, with a mix of faces so start with Eva and lightly dial spin to something similar, to get the makeup and general face shape.

• mavantemavante Posts: 734
    edited June 2020

On the last image it has her again and says it is a mix of characters annd Eva7 in the discription. Wish this was ann available character I would certainly buy it

Thanks. I didn't get that far going through the promos for that product. Maybe I should start going through promo pix in reverse order. Yes, I would buy her, too.

Sevrin said:

Fabiana is pretty good about answering sitemails.   You could just ask her.  Or read the text in her images.

I did and got no reply. You could read my first post in this thread. Maybe that's why she elected not to reply, because it was in an image, but I didn't see the image, so ... .

The promo says she used the Eva7 skin, with a mix of faces so start with Eva and lightly dial spin to something similar, to get the makeup and general face shape.

Thanks. I'll try. Among the most intriguing things about that face is the asymmetrical curve of her brows. I'll have to do some study on dial-spinning to learn how to accomplish that, but first I'll see how Eva does out of the box. Never worked much with that character.

Post edited by mavante on