DAZ Studio Pro BETA [Release Candidate] - version 4.6.3.49!

2»

Comments

• DAZ_SpookyDAZ_Spooky Posts: 3,100
    edited December 1969

donews said:
    Is there any problem with customized categories and postgree ? Everything is safe ?
    As long as your database is not corrupt, then yes, everything is safe.

Save your user data first.

In most cases even if your database is not entirely clean, you still keep your categories. If your database is corrupt enough that you lose your categories, then you were going to lose them anyway (Unfortunately).

• donewsdonews Posts: 51
    edited May 2014

I thank you for your answer.

I don't think my database is corrupt : I often created a new one by importing metadatas and userdatas .

But the way to manage categories is the same ? We always are working through the content tab ?

I think using PostgreSQL is a great progress

Post edited by donews on
  • DAZ_SpookyDAZ_Spooky Posts: 3,100
    edited December 1969

donews said:
    I thank you for your answer.

I don't think my database is corrupt : I often created a new one by importing metadatas and userdatas .

But the way to manage categories is the same ? We always are working through the content tab ?

I think using PostgreSQL is a great progress

From the interface standpoint, the only changes were to make some things easier. (Drag and drop for example.) Otherwise nothing has changed on the front end.
  • donewsdonews Posts: 51
    edited December 1969

Nice. I am sure to migrate on a SQL server will be a great progress. I used one in the past for manage a huge poker database. It is very stable and safe.

• martinez.zora77@gmail.com[email protected] Posts: 1,345
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    gilikshe said:
    Any estimated time for this version to become like a general release?
    I would say "S :vampire: :vampire: N" but you guys would probably start throwing rocks. LOL.
    Palm tosses a rock a few times, I thought I heard a bad word? No? Okay then...You might check Install Manager. LOL.

Ohhh My God!!!! The order of the universe is at risk!! a Daz SOON means very very SOONNNN!!!!!