Where are my downloads

Hi

After many years as a Pose fan I decided I wanted a bit more freedom so I tried Daz.

Having looked at the basics, I then paid for and downloaded Golden Palace V2 genetalia. I installed it using the Daz Installation Manager and can now see it in C:Applications\Data\DAZ3d\My Daz 3D Library\People\Genesis8 Female\Anatomy where I see a number of folders (Basic Shaping, Colorize,Fluids, Hair etc) as well as a number of other dse, pdf, png, duf files.

When I go into Daz for the first time, under Anatomy/External/Followers/Golden Palace I see just Fluids and Hairs.

So now I want to try it out, so I went to People/Female/Real World and selected Genesis 8 basic female. With her on the screen I then went back to try and access Golden Palace, but it was gone.

Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks

Comments

• If in doubt start with the Content Library pane under daz Studio Formnats, since that shows files on disc. C:Applications\Data\DAZ3d\ is not the standard place for a content directory, so I assume you chnaged it - however, it does sound as if the files are being found. Look in the Content Library>Daz Studio Formats>My Daz 3d Library>People>Genesis 8 Female>Anatomy and shou should see everything, Smart Content is based on categories and compatibility and it sounds as if perhaps the compatibility iis not set correctly.