[Out Now] Dark Faerie Hollow [Commercial]

Silent WinterSilent Winter Posts: 3,636

Out now, my new Dark Faerie Hollow set: https://www.daz3d.com/dark-faerie-hollow

Some say it was the black waters flowing into the hollow that turned the faeries to the dark ways. Others say it was the faeries who poisoned the waters with their unnatural magic... Either way, you don't want to go wandering near there alone.

Dark Faerie Hollow is an exterior (un)natural environment set with a ground, tree, faerie-house, pool (for scrying or dancing), pond+stream, and faerie-light. Inside the house are a faerie-bed and a fireplace with a cooking pot. The faerie light comes with multiple color options but can be changed to any color in the surfaces tab. Morphs for the ground let you use the environment without the tree and/or scrying pool. The light has 2 different 'stands' for varying lighting (see promos).

The house, pool, and props are scaled for faeries - you can scale your figures to 10-15% or scale up the environment to fit your figures. Also included are a set of cameras, and material presets for tiling the ground texture (to avoid blurring when rendering up-close at faerie scale), and roughness map presets for 'wet' or 'dry' ground.

Don't be afraid that the waters have turned the tree and flowers black... be afraid of the wee dark fae that calls the hollow home. Get Dark Faerie Hollow tonight!

^Click for bigger :)

Post edited by Silent Winter on

Comments

• Hurdy3DHurdy3D Posts: 1,038

while your other products looked good to me, this one looks more like from a computer game, than for a realistic render.

• Silent WinterSilent Winter Posts: 3,636

Interesting. I'm not getting computer game style, but due to Daisy 8 (whom it was made to compliment) being a more stylised character, I can see how this ended up being a non- 'real world' setting. (Could also be the way I did the promos - I'll link up some other renders by Sympatico Studio and Xtreme3D when they get posted on FB for comparison).

Thanks for the compliment on my other stuff though. Perhaps my next one will be more to your liking :)

edited June 2020

On another note - this is officially on sale at $13.27 but PC+ members get an extra discount (more if buying 2 or more new releases thanks to the PC+ sale) so it can drop to $10

Post edited by Silent Winter on

Check out the pics by Sympatico Studio and Xtreme3D on facebook (login not needed to view pics)

https://www.facebook.com/Silent-Winter-357605255052635/ (link to my page - their albums are shared on there)