Top Floor Bathroom Bathtube missing exit

Hi.

I spent now ~8Hours to design my Top Floor Bathroom and... now I see this:

The designer did not added a hole where the water does leave :( I LOVE Details, I really try to add much love into details.

The Designer made it possible to open the furniture in a lot possibilitys, but... didnt added a hole.

I am a bit dissapointed -_-....

And I have no idea how I can fix that now :/ maybe I just try to let the camera not seeing it :/

Comments

• chris-2599934chris-2599934 Posts: 1,777

Would you believe it? A bathroom that has a door (for once) but doesn't have a plug hole.

As to how to fix it, how about positioning a cylinder primitive with a chrome shader where the plug should be? Should look OK unless your character wants to empty the bath.

• LoonyLoony Posts: 1,801

Hmm yeah sounds not bad, I replaced also the shower and the toilet, its a bit annoying that 90% of the room is 1 element "Bathroom", so I have to destroy it with the geo editior (which can always be danger and could cause problems).

The toilet was not openable, the shower is static.

I replaced the shower with that:

https://www.daz3d.com/cosy-bathroom-with-rigged-shower-and-poses-for-genesis-8-female

(its a crazy rigged shower, soo much work!) And it is seperate loadable without the room :)

And toilet + duck used from this set:

https://www.daz3d.com/small-room-kit-bundle

The toilet have also the option to have 2 Push options a leaver ur a very complex button (with a push button and a stop button, water saving! yaii! xD) but the water inside did go outside when I switched to the other button, however, nice work! And less polygons.

Maybe if someone wants I could show the full room :)

---

A good idea with the cylinder, I will try it, I have with the cylinder the most time the problem, that the edges get hard and not smooth rounded, got some advice for it?

• chris-2599934chris-2599934 Posts: 1,777
    Loony said:

A good idea with the cylinder, I will try it, I have with the cylinder the most time the problem, that the edges get hard and not smooth rounded, got some advice for it?

Just create your cylinder with enough sides to look round. 48 is usually enough, and may be more than you need in this case.

will remember it (hopefully) I am in a long time render :/

edited May 2020

I created this now with 2 cylinders and the basic Metal shaders from daz3d:

and... my gtx1060 sucks!!! that did take 10minutes to render, daz3d is soo hungry ;(

I was able to do it, so... WHY is a professionial designer NOT able to do it? is that not sad? :(

Post edited by Loony on