Carrara Challenge # 52 - Carrara Cryptids Entry Thread--Voting Closed--WINNERS ANNOUNCED

13»

Comments

• Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 7,714

Congrats to the winners, extremely well done to all participants, was hard to choose just 3 entries !!!

Thanks to all the voters, thanks to DAZ3D for the sponsorship, thanks to CBird for being the host.

Got a few ideas for the next challenge, will have to get organised over the weekend !

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,839

congratulations everyone 

lots of awesome renders yes

Cbird, PM sent !

• ed3Ded3D Posts: 1,986

_  Congratulations  _

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

Cheers to all.  creative challenge!

• HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,924

great and terrific and well deserved news - ! well run Cbird and congrats to the winnerererers!

Looking forward to the next one Mr Bunyip02 :)

Headwax said:

great and terrific and well deserved news - ! well run Cbird and congrats to the winnerererers!

Looking forward to the next one Mr Bunyip02 :)

Theme chosen, email about to be sent !

Winners check your Store Credit !!!

• CbirdCbird Posts: 493

Woops, I should have mentioned that. Thank you for posting, Bunyip02.

Cbird said:

Woops, I should have mentioned that. Thank you for posting, Bunyip02.

You're welcome !

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,083
    edited June 2020

Loch Ness Monster Back in the News!

Yahoo News

Photo reignites debate over existence of Loch Ness Monster
    Justin Chan
    June 25, 2020, 1:51 PM PDT
    A photo of an unusual creature taken by a tourist in Scotland has people wondering whether he finally captured an image of the elusive Loch Ness Monster, the Daily Record reports.

Steve Challice, of Southhampton, England, and his brother, visited the Urquhart Castle — the ruins of which sit next to the Loch Ness — in September 2019 when he noticed a ripple in the water near the opposite shoreline.

Challice told the publication he saw what initially appeared to be a large, 8-foot-long fish that was about 30 feet away from him.

We found literally the only tool you need to make delicious grilled food in the safety of your own home this summer.

“I started taking a couple of shots and then this big fish came to the surface and then went back down again,” he recalled. “It only appeared in one shot and to be honest that was something of a fluke. I watched for a while as you can see from the last picture but didn’t see it again.”

While sifting through his photographs, Challice decided to share the picture he took, sparking a discussion over whether the water creature was the Loch Ness Monster — a cryptid with a long neck and multiple humps.

loch ness monster.jpg
    677 x 449 - 96K
    Post edited by Diomede on