I can make a box then change it's shape two ways 1 and 2
and use morph loader pro to get Box A with morphs 1 and 2
---
Can I alternately make a box, change it's shape 
use morph loader pro to get Box B with morph 1
then make another box change it's shape
use morph loader pro to get Box C with morph 2
---
Can I at this point (assuming the geometry base has been constant)
can I use morph loader pro
to take box B and Box C 
and create Box D with the morphs from both boxes.
---
Or if I want 20 morphs, do I have to put them on the base object in one pass?
---
thanks
---
or could this be done like with a character 
where you have a set of morphs that are in a folder and any/all can be applied to the base figure or is that tied only to figures?

Post edited by alan bard newcomer on

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,655

Props can have multiple morphs, yes. Beyond that I am not sure what you are asking.

• the question was do I have to put them all in during one morph loader session or can I add more to an item later?

---
    and unlike the figure morphs they do have to be directly placed on the item? 

Yes, you can load morphs later. A prop takes morphs in the same way as a figure, where the morphs (being mesh modifiers) belong to the mesh, which belongs to the prop or figure node - if you see controllers on bones for a figure they have been added     in one way or another,  property aliases or new properties with ERC links.

• okay, now I know there are paths like this  data>daz3d>people>genesis 8>female>morphs> 
    is there an equivelent findable path for my cube some where like data>bard>props>cube xyz>morphs? 

thanks

edited May 2020

If you saved it as an asset (File>Save As>Support Assets>Figure/Prop Asset, or Scene Assets) and saved any additional morphs created after that as morph assets then it will use the names you set for author and product in the options dialogue - /data/Author/Product/item/morphs/Author2/Product2/

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on