[Released] Chinese Face and Body Shapes for Genesis 3 and 8 Female

Leo LeeLeo Lee Posts: 184

This set comes with 16 Head and Full Shape Presets for Genesis 3 & 8 Female and 16 Dial-able Head and Body Chinese Shape Presets for Genesis 3 and 8 Female. 

All you need are the Head & Body Morphs for Genesis 3 and/or 8.

Chinese Face and Body Shapes for Genesis 3 and 8 Female

https://www.daz3d.com/chinese-face-and-body-shapes-for-genesis-3-and-8-female

Post edited by Leo Lee on

Comments

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,688

Great job! I'm getting these tonight! I don't know if you'd be interested in doing a male version, but the help will be much appreciated.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,566

Nice work! The one at the bottom right is rather attractive.

• bishboschbishbosch Posts: 47

Downloaded it twice, deleted package and cleared cache in between, both times received "This file could not be opened for reading. This package cannot be installed." Am I making a newbie error here?

It does look good!

• bishbosch said:

Downloaded it twice, deleted package and cleared cache in between, both times received "This file could not be opened for reading. This package cannot be installed." Am I making a newbie error here?

It does look good!

I have gotten the same message. I am not sure what the issue could be, as anything else I download installs just fine.

• VisioneerVisioneer Posts: 158

I'm glad I'm not the only one.  I've had the same problem with the package.

• jardinejardine Posts: 1,190

sounds like the install file is corrupted. 

anyone filed a support ticket about this?  it probably won't get fixed unless someone does.

j

edited June 2020

I've got the same problem. Looks like I'll have to wait the usual two months for them to fix it or just return it and wait.

ETA: Returned. I'll wait for it to go on sale.

Post edited by xyer0 on
  • ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,850

The strange thing about the zip file is that it could be unzipped (if downloaded from Product Library),

but even when I put that zip file, where DIM can find it, DIM says it is corrupted when was attempted to install it.

• sterlenejcsterlenejc Posts: 178
    Hi, the package looks good, I am wondering if there will be a male version as well?
  • VisioneerVisioneer Posts: 158

I submitted a ticket the same week it was released.  I was informed that once it's been fixed, I'll be notified.

Thanks for reporting of the issue, Visioneer, so I also will wait for the update.

• Does anyone know if the issue applies to those than manually install the product?

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714
    Artini said:

The strange thing about the zip file is that it could be unzipped (if downloaded from Product Library),

but even when I put that zip file, where DIM can find it, DIM says it is corrupted when was attempted to install it.

I had this happen a couple of times; it turned out to be just the one texture in the zip; I manually installed it when that occured.

• radiaradia Posts: 128

Good to see this isn't just my system. Evidently still not fixed.

• Leo LeeLeo Lee Posts: 184

Sorry the delay!

I can't check this issues before because I didn't have my own product in my Library. I contacted Daz Support and they forgot to add to my Library. I installed it without problems. If the issues persist, contact the tech support.

xyer0 said:

Great job! I'm getting these tonight! I don't know if you'd be interested in doing a male version, but the help will be much appreciated.

Hi, the package looks good, I am wondering if there will be a male version as well?

Sorry the delay! (Covid issues)

I have an Asian Ladies pack almost done. Male version will be the next.

And if anyone still has install problems, let me know. I'll contact Daz.

Leo Lee said:

Sorry the delay!

I can't check this issues before because I didn't have my own product in my Library. I contacted Daz Support and they forgot to add to my Library. I installed it without problems. If the issues persist, contact the tech support.

Sorry, I've installed the Japanese one. cheeky Chinese has installation issue yet.

I submitted a ticket to Tech Support.

You can install it manually while this is not fixed.

I'll return when it is solved.

I'm sorry for this.

• SyxtySyxSyxtySyx Posts: 9

Hello Leo Lee, I have contacted tech support, manually downloaded to my PC & my phone, installed with DAZ Installer, and DAZ Central. Every method has failed. As a last resort, I ask you, Leo Lee. Please check the files and re-submit them. You do make beautiful characters and I purchased these a month ago. I really do not want a refund, I just want to add these to my library. Thank you.

Same here - could not install.

Please let me know and post here, after it has been fixed.

I couldn't install by ANY method either. I returned it, and I'll wait for a sale.

edited June 2020
    jardine said:

sounds like the install file is corrupted. 

anyone filed a support ticket about this?  it probably won't get fixed unless someone does.

j

SyxtySyx said:

Hello Leo Lee, I have contacted tech support, manually downloaded to my PC & my phone, installed with DAZ Installer, and DAZ Central. Every method has failed. As a last resort, I ask you, Leo Lee. Please check the files and re-submit them. You do make beautiful characters and I purchased these a month ago. I really do not want a refund, I just want to add these to my library. Thank you.

I'm waiting an answer from the tech support. But I manually unistall it and install it again and works. The files have passed to the Daz Pass. The problem, I believe, is place where the files are stored with the DIM and Daz central. I also have issues with this release. Fisrt, it didn't appear in my account and second, it didn't show up as New product and didn't apperar on the first page of the store.

Artini said:

Same here - could not install.

Please let me know and post here, after it has been fixed.

xyer0 said:

I couldn't install by ANY method either. I returned it, and I'll wait for a sale.

I could install it manually. If anyone who purchased it and need to use it as soon as possible and don't want to returned it, before the tech support answer, just send me a print of the order and I can send you the files.

Post edited by Leo Lee on

Hi Leo Lee,

I have sent to you PM with a small question,

so maybe we could solve the problem with the files.

All the best.

• Can't get into it either.

Can't get into it either.

I've installed them manually and work. The problem is with DIM and I'm waiting for an answer from the Tech Support.

I'll return when they reply me.

PS: Also make sure you have Head & Body Morphs for G8F and/or G3F installed.

Problem Solved!

I received an answer from the Tech Support. DIM has updated.

Now you can install it normally through Install Manager.

Let me know if everything is ok.

edited July 2020

Thanks a lot for the update - now it works.

Below is the iray render of Chunhua applied to Alexandra 8 skin.

Chunhua04pic02.jpg
    1000 x 1200 - 170K
    Post edited by Artini on
    edited July 2020

... and Dandan shape.

Dandan01pic03.jpg
    1000 x 1200 - 188K
    Post edited by Artini on
    edited July 2020

and Fan shape...