[Released] Bone Breaker Fantasy Armor for Genesis 8 Males [Commercial]

Comments

• fastbike1fastbike1 Posts: 4,074

@barbult "Then you might like this render, too."

Fer sure wink

• StrangeFateStrangeFate Posts: 756

@fastbike1 - Any help that allows us to keep doing this is very much appreciated :)
    I suppose I prefer to undersell things. Better to find people happily surprised than disappointed after too much hype. And I hope that if underselling things hurts sales at the beginning, the products will speak for themselves over time and as people are happy with them, it will help drive sales more than hype would.
    You (and I) can thank Barbult for that child render!

@Oso3D - Love it! I was looking at skeletons when doing the promos to do just that kind of promo, but I somehow got a bit confused about which skeleton to get for some reason so I moved on :)

@Barbult - He's well padded for skateboarding too!

• lilweeplilweep Posts: 2,235
    barbult said:
    fastbike1 said:

@Strangefate

I may not have been paying attention in this thread, but I think you were seriously underselling how amazing this set was. The scaling alone would sell it for me. The promos are great, but the one of the man and the child really did it. Would never have thought of that.

To offer congratulations seems inadeqaute, but I have, at least, bought all the stuff and am happliy awaiting the shields. yes yes yes

Then you might like this render, too. This is Tobyn, ready for the baby battles.

reminds me of a lalafell warrior.

edited July 2020

btw, the armor has a Scar fit. I didn't get to try it before release but I think he should be a good match for the armor, and especially the included dirt geoshell :)

Post edited by StrangeFate on
  • SkydogHexSkydogHex Posts: 71

Oh this puts a smile on my face! Purchased though I have to wait until late tonight to download it.

• pdspds Posts: 593

Well, hope everybody is happy with it, looking forward to seeing some renders :)

Shields will be out soon too for those interested.

Congratulations on the release! I look forward to playing with it ands will now start my vigil for the shields. Hopefully the wait will be a little shorter ;-)

• DamselDamsel Posts: 374

Just wanted to share my first render with Bonebreaker.

9B018F4C-D51F-41DA-BF69-6A7551CD0859.jpeg
    846 x 1275 - 563K
    edited July 2020

@Damsel - That looks really good, and also like Henry Cavill :)

btw. In the helpers folder there's... things you can apply to hide/show the hands and feet under the gloves.
    I never had an issue with the feet, but the hands with some shapes would sometimes poke through the gloves a little. Algovincian was kind enough to make those buttons to solve the problem.

Alternatively, there's morphs to expand the glove alone or just parts of the fingers but the gloves might end up looking too thick.

Post edited by StrangeFate on
  • Worlds_EdgeWorlds_Edge Posts: 2,145

Awesome render/image @Damsel

OMG, you had me laughing hard @Barbult  Your render ideas are original as ever.

Really artistic and great work on this product @Strangefate and Rogey!

• DaventakiDaventaki Posts: 1,621

The outfit is awesome and for those interested it fits G8F with autofit great!  *Don't think I still wont purchase a G8F version*  Will post a render later today it was 3am before I got it looking the way I wanted and I was very tired so there was no way I could wait for it to render and hubby wont let me leave the computer running. blush

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287
    Damsel said:

Very cool! It looks like it would make a great fantasy novel cover!

edited July 2020

I shared these in the Scar Release thread (since this is one of the "add-ons" released with him), but I thought I'd share these here as well. :) These are some of the renders of did of the armour during beta testing: 

This is an awesome armor set! The level of detail and realism is just outstanding! Bravo, Strangefate and Roguey! 

Post edited by 3Diva on
    edited July 2020

Bone Breaker on Maxx and Angharad.  I had to do some tweaks for Maxx get a a proper fit.  No tweaks at all for Angharad, I did increase her scale because beside Maxx she looked teeny.

Post edited by Daventaki on

@Damsel - That looks really good, and also like Henry Cavill :)

btw. In the helpers folder there's... things you can apply to hide/show the hands and feet under the gloves.
    I never had an issue with the feet, but the hands with some shapes would sometimes poke through the gloves a little. Algovincian was kind enough to make those buttons to solve the problem.

Alternatively, there's morphs to expand the glove alone or just parts of the fingers but the gloves might end up looking too thick.

Thank you! I didn't know about that utility. I'll look it up. And yes, he's got some Henry Cavil, AKA Gordon, in there.

Love the set. It's going to be used in a book cover. I'll make sure to share it if it is.

Damsel said:

Thank you! I'm a cover artist, and yes, that's my intention. I really love the set. And my fans like the resulting image a LOT.

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,158

Since Oso didn't do it himself....

Orclops

@Gordic - Nice fit! looks intimadated by his own reflection :p

@Daventaki - The female character suits the armor pretty well :)  ...I imagine the armor deforms and the metals lose all rigidity etc when you bend the joints ?

@Daventaki - The female character suits the armor pretty well :)  ...I imagine the armor deforms and the metals lose all rigidity etc when you bend the joints ?

Yes it does deform pretty badly when you do more extreme poses and even with that pose it caused deformation with the sword but her position hides it.

• RenderScot3DRenderScot3D Posts: 167
    edited July 2020

some amazing renders here  but thought i would add a close up of the skin reshader and paint for scar  amazing work  still need to play with the armour ;) 

Post edited by RenderScot3D on
  • markusmaternmarkusmatern Posts: 520
    edited July 2020

Great renders everyone! I really love this set, especially the easy customization using all the morphs!

Here is my spin on it (Click the image to see full resolution in gallery)

Mourning His Loss

Post edited by markusmatern on

@markusmatern - Nice touch with the water!

@RenderScot - Very nice close up. Is that the default scar texture or did you do something to it with that... reshader ?

Ahh @Divamakeup that Orc rener was one of my favorites from the tests, so sorry I forgot to include it with the promos :/

Ahh @Divamakeup that Orc rener was one of my favorites from the tests, so sorry I forgot to include it with the promos :/

hahah That's ok, it happens. I'm just happy that one of my other renders got to be included with the promos! :D And maybe that will allow me to use the Orc-Lycan scene again in the future if I get the pleasure of testing any of your other products. :)

Damsel said:
    Damsel said:

Thank you! I'm a cover artist, and yes, that's my intention. I really love the set. And my fans like the resulting image a LOT.

You're a cover artist!? How cool is that? I'd say you nailed it then! Excellent cover art! yes

Damsel said:
    Damsel said:

You're a cover artist!? How cool is that? I'd say you nailed it then! Excellent cover art! yes

Thank you!

• RenderScot3DRenderScot3D Posts: 167

@markusmatern - Nice touch with the water!

@RenderScot - Very nice close up. Is that the default scar texture or did you do something to it with that... reshader ?

it was the Scar HD used  nothing else  but your  reshader  and markings  excellant set  :) 

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281

@Barbult, this is absolutely one of my all time favourite images ever. I keep coming back to it - it's just awesome :) 

barbult said:
    fastbike1 said:

Then you might like this render, too. This is Tobyn, ready for the baby battles.

• lilweeplilweep Posts: 2,235
    edited October 2020

it looks like a lalafell

Edit: oh...  i already posted the same coment above in this exact thread.  

Post edited by lilweep on
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,155

@jakiblue I'm glad you liked it. smileyIt shows of the flexibility of the product, I think, to fit a morph like Tobyn as well as it did.

• BOTH BONEBREAKER AND KADIS ARMORS

Inferno Of The Six

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/1112591

INFERNO OF THE SIX.jpg
    2646 x 1229 - 4M