Animal lovers: Warthog released

Alessandro MastronardiAlessandro Mastronardi Posts: 2,593
edited December 1969 in Daz PA Commercial Products

"The mighty and powerful Warthog, 11 poses, several morphs, finely rigged and weight mapped for both Poser and DAZ Studio, and Look at my Hair fur presets to provide the most realistic renders.
The fur is made of 3 separate groups, so that body fur, mane and beard are finely tuned."

http://www.daz3d.com/warthog-by-am

If you need any support or inquiry please contact me at: "[email protected]"
Thanks
Alessandro

daz-popup4.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 441K
daz-popup3.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 621K
daz-popup2.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 545K
daz-popup1.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 675K
daz3d-main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 764K

Comments

• Alessandro MastronardiAlessandro Mastronardi Posts: 2,593
    edited December 1969

More promos...

daz-popup9.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 532K
    daz-popup8.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 649K
    daz-popup7.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 489K
    daz-popup6.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 543K
    daz-popup5.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 634K
    edited December 1969

Next to come... the Raccoon!

• SaiyanessSaiyaness Posts: 715
    edited December 1969

Awesome! Have you got a list of other critters you're making? :D

• edited December 1969

What an awesome model, you are really great at doing animals! Can't wait to see what is coming next...

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,010
    edited December 1969

Can also be a Meerkat's best friend. :lol:
    Hakuna matata!

Hakuna_Matata.jpg
    1000 x 1250 - 429K
    edited December 1969

Funny and very well done :)

edited December 1969

Saiyaness said:

It's a long list, actually I have about 25 different animal models WIP since months, and I'm completing those as time/life allows.
    I usually don't plan production and I follow what I feel like doing, so next to come is the raccoon.
    But there is the whole weasel family at a very good point of completion, as they are all derived from the raccoon, and more specifically: generic weasel, ferret, otter, badger, wolverine, tasman devil, skunk, beaver.
    Then I have bear cubs also at a good WIP point, feline cubs, red and arctic foxes, an ant-eater, and more marsupials (also extinct megafauna ones), a deer with calf.
    Also, I'd like to make a new version of my wolf (with cubs too).
    This for furry models.

Not furred models: hammerhead shark, alligator snapping turtle, various snakes, a T-Rex (actually will have LAMH proto-feathers).
    I'm sure I'm forgetting some others, but this is a fair list of what projects I'm after.

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Hakuna matata!

tjohn, I hope you won't mind, I've put your image also in our LAMH FB page. :)

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,010
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Hakuna matata!

tjohn, I hope you won't mind, I've put your image also in our LAMH FB page. :)
    No, I don't mind at all. I'm glad you like it. :)

• SaiyanessSaiyaness Posts: 715
    edited December 1969

Saiyaness said:

It's a long list, actually I have about 25 different animal models WIP since months, and I'm completing those as time/life allows.
    I usually don't plan production and I follow what I feel like doing, so next to come is the raccoon.
    But there is the whole weasel family at a very good point of completion, as they are all derived from the raccoon, and more specifically: generic weasel, ferret, otter, badger, wolverine, tasman devil, skunk, beaver.
    Then I have bear cubs also at a good WIP point, feline cubs, red and arctic foxes, an ant-eater, and more marsupials (also extinct megafauna ones), a deer with calf.
    Also, I'd like to make a new version of my wolf (with cubs too).
    This for furry models.

Not furred models: hammerhead shark, alligator snapping turtle, various snakes, a T-Rex (actually will have LAMH proto-feathers).
    I'm sure I'm forgetting some others, but this is a fair list of what projects I'm after.

Awesome list! And thank you for doing Aussie animals! I'd love to see some Tasmanian Devils! And an echidna! You could do a hedgehog/porcupine/echidna critter!

I love that you're going to branch into extinct megafauna too. I like looking at pictures of them for fantasy mount ideas :p