Help to find products

Hi! DOn't know if this is the right forum section but i remember two products that has apparently vanished from the store or i can't just find anymore: one is recent,it was a circular conference room with voronoi pattern walls and the other one is an exagonal control room of some sort with a consol that was reminescent of classic doctor who (apparently heavily inspired)
Can someone point me in theyr direction if they're still out there?

Comments

• Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,425

They were both removed, according to things I've read here and at DeviantArt.

• ginonovantaginonovanta Posts: 63

But why?? Can you at least remember the product names or the artists that made them?

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,033

Most probably because they were too close to trademarked items.

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,167

Was the control room the Optronic (or whatever the name was) that was basically an exact reproduction of the Nostromo’s computer room?

• nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 3,262

and the conference room was probably a little too close to Altered Carbon season 2...

• ginonovantaginonovanta Posts: 63
    Gordig said:

Was the control room the Optronic (or whatever the name was) that was basically an exact reproduction of the Nostromo’s computer room?

no if i remember well it had conference room in the name

• vl80s2012vl80s2012 Posts: 27

https://www.daz3d.com/verena-for-genesis-8-female

Hello! I apologize if I write in the wrong place, I am from Russia, and I do not understand English. But I use a translator.

I acquired this character, and I really want to find a hairstyle, which is depicted on the right. On a girl in a pink dress.
    Help me find a hairstyle, please.
    The link to the character itself under the picture, in the list of links I did not find the hair data.

• vl80s2012vl80s2012 Posts: 27

https://www.daz3d.com/verena-for-genesis-8-female

Hello! I apologize if I write in the wrong place, I am from Russia, and I do not understand English. But I use a translator.

I acquired this character, and I really want to find a hairstyle, which is depicted on the right. On a girl in a pink dress.
    Help me find a hairstyle, please.
    The link to the character itself under the picture, in the list of links I did not find the hair data.