Missing Poses ... ?

edited December 1969 in Art Studio

Hi There ,

i have a problem with DAZ instalation , i isntal the product but there is no poses in the Posing pallet
i remember last time when i was instal DAZ in this pallet was many pose presets

please help

http://s21.postimg.org/61scikjsm/missing_poses.jpg

Thanks

missing_poses.jpg
1924 x 1065 - 411K

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,920
    edited December 1969

I suspect the Content Management System is not running - click the Content Library pane's tab (on the right of your image) to open the pane, and look to see if there are entries other than the letters of the alphabet under the products heading. If not, see https://helpdaz.zendesk.com/entries/22523891-Trouble-shooting-the-Smart-Content-Pane for help.

• edited December 1969

Thanks about the help

i see the genesis pose in the content library , but i can't in Pose & Animate pallete .. :-/

pic.jpg
    1924 x 1048 - 451K
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,920
    edited December 1969

That doesn't show whether the Content Management Service is running. If you look below the three "... Formats" groups there should be Products and Categories - both of those rely on the CMS so if they are empty it would confirm that this is a problem with the CMS (probably a corrupt database) and the linked troubleshooting page should help you. If those areas are apparently populated then it would appear that something else is at issue.

• edited December 1969

Hi

i just install Daz studio 4 , and i watch some tutorials and i see in my daz there is no genesis to select . I buy and install some poses but there
    i cant see it like the tutorial

Please help

Thanks !

genesis.jpg
    1230 x 987 - 288K
  • edited December 1969

i already have install Michel 5 and victori 5 morphs and poses , but there is no poses here like the tutorial

• edited December 2014

Products is empty

Categories is full with folders but there is nothing inside

here is the image

Untitled-1.jpg
    912 x 300 - 84K
    Post edited by psychoart123_5a09c55799 on
  • fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

From the context menu (rectangle with horizontal lines in the upper corner), Content DB Maintenance > Re-Import Metadata

• edited December 1969

Thanks so much now it works !

i have to do this any time when i install something new ? for example poses

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

cico666 said:
    Thanks so much now it works !

i have to do this any time when i install something new ? for example poses

If you install with DAZ Install Manager it should do it automatically, but sometimes there are glitches, especially if you're still using the old Valentina CMS.