Kronos - Missing and No Discount?

greysgreys Posts: 335
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Kronos seems to be missing from the new releases page, and shows no discount when I follow the link from the newsletter. He's in both the newsletter and the sale promo images though. :)

http://www.daz3d.com/kronos

Comments

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,329
    edited December 1969

Kronos seems to be missing from the new releases page, and shows no discount when I follow the link from the newsletter. He's in both the newsletter and the sale promo images though. :)

http://www.daz3d.com/kronos

I've noticed this I'm also not getting the 40% discount for owning the Pro Bundle.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Have filed a report

• HeraHera Posts: 1,952
    edited April 2014

It seems as if Pearl has taken Kronos' place among the Gianni stuff, and that lady does definitely not look like a derivation of Gianni :lol:

Hopefully it gets fixed when they wake up @ daz.

Post edited by Hera on
  • afreiburghausafreiburghaus Posts: 11
    edited December 1969

Hi all
    And also the 40% discount for already owners of one of the Gianni bundle seems ( for me) not to be working

Goutch

• greysgreys Posts: 335
    edited December 1969

Herakleia said:
    It seems as if Pearl has taken Kronos' place among the Gianni stuff, and that lady does definitely not look like a derivation of Gianni :lol:

Maybe it's his stage name? :P

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Herakleia said:

Maybe it's his stage name? :P

LOL, have added that to the report.

edited December 1969

Herakleia said:

Maybe it's his stage name? :P Kronos the transgender!

• riftwitchriftwitch Posts: 1,404
    edited December 1969

I'm glad I saw this thread, all the items in my cart are only showing the 30% discount. And I hadn't even noticed that Kronos isn't on the new products page. Guess I shouldn't shop when I first wake up. I'll wait to purchase my items until the glitches get fixed.

• alkenalken Posts: 253
    edited December 1969

Adding to this thread, Fuseling's store items are not being discounted when I add them to my cart with 2 or more new items.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,816
    edited December 1969

I want to check out but Kronos is not on sale. I hope he gets fixed soon. No not that kind of fixed, but put on sale.

edited December 1969

Now the discount on Kronos is up,but the 40% discount do still not apply.

edited December 1969

Herakleia said:
    Now the discount on Kronos is up,but the 40% discount do still not apply.

Well, that's some progress. Maybe a few more hours...

• KharmaKharma Posts: 3,214
    edited December 1969

The 40% discount still not working for me either....

edited December 1969

Kharma said:

Still not working here either been waiting over 8 hours now, the impulsion to buy is wearing off - beginning to think about whether or not I really need another character or the extra textures, or the other things in the cart.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

Kharma said:

Still not working here either been waiting over 8 hours now, the impulsion to buy is wearing off - beginning to think about whether or not I really need another character or the extra textures, or the other things in the cart.

i was just thinking how the impulse is wearing off :roll:

• RonSRonS Posts: 299
    edited December 1969

I bought Gianni 6 Pro but am not seeing 40% discounts on anything I add to cart - this is not the first time that early adopters have been overlooked. Hopefully it will be rectified soon.

edited April 2014

Kharma said:

i was just thinking how the impulse is wearing off :roll:

+1.

Just plucked out a few things in fact. + now I have to leave the putor for quite some time, and I imagine that when I'm back the 40% discount will be gone, just like with that hair sale a week back. And then there'll be more things returned to the shelves.

Post edited by Hera on
    edited December 1969

I am not near my computer but that is not stopping me from getting online. It is just stopping me from getting a chocolate Gianni.

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,353
    edited April 2014

I got him. Kronos, the God of Time... lol. And with 30% off. Now I am going to install him, and I am almost sure that he is as wonderful as his little brother Taric.

Post edited by caravelle on
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,656
    edited December 1969

...aww, had my hopes up, thought it was the cool mega robot from the old 50s Sci Fi film of the same name.

kronos.jpg
    625 x 266 - 34K
    edited December 1969

I hope he will have fun in my runtime.

edited December 1969

polka dot said:
    I got him. Kronos, the God of Time... lol. And with 30% off. Now I am going to install him, and I am almost sure that he is as wonderful as his little brother Taric.

He's in my cart, but I'll wait until they get the discount straightened out. I can wait a bit more, I think.

edited December 1969

I bought the stuff today, just to make sure the offer does not expire, and then I filed a note with the sales support @ helpdesk.

edited December 1969

I sure hate to have to file a ticket to get the discount that they are advertising, but the way the sales come and go so fast, I think I'd better check out now before the offer vanishes. Too bad it is such a hassle. Has anyone yet got the 40% discount who had previously purchased Gianni?

edited December 1969

RonS said:
    I sure hate to have to file a ticket to get the discount that they are advertising, but the way the sales come and go so fast, I think I'd better check out now before the offer vanishes. Too bad it is such a hassle. Has anyone yet got the 40% discount who had previously purchased Gianni?

Not yet. I know the issue has been reported, but this is a holiday weekend, so we may not see any changes until Monday. Even if it gets fixed today (Sunday), it's only 8:22 AM in DAZ-land, so I doubt anyone is there yet.

edited December 1969

riftwitch said:
    RonS said:

Not yet. I know the issue has been reported, but this is a holiday weekend, so we may not see any changes until Monday. Even if it gets fixed today (Sunday), it's only 8:22 AM in DAZ-land, so I doubt anyone is there yet.

What I really don't understand is that it was reported yesterday along with another glitch which has been fixed, I'm very tempted at the moment to return the Pro Bundle and say to hell with all of it.

• KharmaKharma Posts: 3,214
    edited December 1969

I certainly don't think I should have to buy now, submit a ticket and wait till later to rectify an offer that was made yesterday. it clearly states if you buy or already own Gianni you get 40% off. I am waiting till its fixed and then buying to get my 40% and if the offer is gone too bad for the artists who don't get a sale, I feel sorry for them but they too should be asking for the sale to be fixed asap so they can be supported. This happens pretty much every sale why can't DAZ fix it so it doesn't keep repeating as they obviously know its a problem

edited December 1969

I have waited in the past with the things in my cart, only to have the sale expire and be told it is too late to get any discount at all - my advice if you really want it is to buy it while you can and file a ticket for a price correction.

edited December 1969

RonS said:
    I have waited in the past with the things in my cart, only to have the sale expire and be told it is too late to get any discount at all - my advice if you really want it is to buy it while you can and file a ticket for a price correction.

I actually no longer want it.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,656
    edited December 1969

...same here. It's just some guy, not a really spiff looking 10.000 foot tall robot that can fry an entire army or air force.