Content Library Size and Position

X3ZX3Z Posts: 12
edited July 2012 in Daz Studio Discussion

I managed to bind Content Library to a specific key on keyboard, cuz in docked state it's not too comfortable to work with almost ~300gb runtimes. And ti's really nice to call\close CL by pressing a key. But there is a one problem, when i close DAZ Studio, and opened it again, CL looses it's window position and size. Is there any way to remember it's last state, or manually set it in configuration file?
Sorry for my english if there any mistakes...

Thanks.

Post edited by X3Z on

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,884
    edited December 1969

One option, if you don't otherwise move panes around, would be to save too layouts - one with and one without the Content Library open as you want it.

• X3ZX3Z Posts: 12
    edited December 1969

Thank you!

It's works, also i've looked for a way to make my layout loaded at startup as default one, but don't find anything then replace layout.dsx & layout.dsa in \AppData\Roaming\DAZ 3D\Studio4\ with new ones from \Roaming\DAZ 3D\Studio4\user layouts and make them read only.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

DS Defaults to the Style used at close as Default. So If you need the other Style at runtime just switch before you close.

• X3ZX3Z Posts: 12
    edited July 2012

Jaderail said:
    DS Defaults to the Style used at close as Default. So If you need the other Style at runtime just switch before you close.

Yes, it's an easier way, however if Style will be overwritten when CL is in closed state, you will get it "fresh and new" on next start, so thats is why i use read only mode for last used style files.
    Post edited by X3Z on