Girls from Tell me your Secret

svenffisvenffi Posts: 0
edited April 2020 in Art Studio

Hello everyone,

currently a friend and I creating a game called "Tell me your Secret" for that I have created a female character.
The basis for the character is the Genisis 8 female model from Daz 3D, for which I then created the leather outfit and hair in 3ds Max, Maya, Substance Painter and Marvelous Designer.
Character and outfit will be part of the game which is driven by the Unreal Engine.

Feel free to comment if you like or dislike her and I would appreciate constructive feedback.

This is Natasha Sokolov and she will play a leading role in the game. To tell you a bit about her, here a short introduction to give you an idea of who she is:
Natasha is Vanessa's best friend and like her, also a student at Whitebay University. Being the youngest daughter of Artjom and Karina Sokolov, she has been treated as their little angel. She does not like this role at all, but only lives out her rebellious behavior outside the family. Her hair is ebony black and she loves sexy, almost exhibitionistic clothes. She radiates her self-confidence and always knows her strengths, making her seem intimidating and hard to approach for others. 

If you want to follow us some more, here is the link to our Instagram and if you want to support us, you can do that on our Patreon page.

<>Natasha Sokolov

Thanks and bye for now

Belgram

Edited to remove link

Post edited by Chohole on