Animation Issues

Reality1Reality1 Posts: 115

When I select and clear keys in the timeline, even with node-recursive mode enabled, there are certain parameters which are not cleard and do not appear to have keys even though they are animated. This includes size, and shape parameters, and even position parameters. The keys themselves disappear, but the changes they set persiste after they are cleared. Sometimes I can clear the animation by selecting individual objects and properties, but this seems inconsistent.

What are the in's and out's about getting this to work consistently?

Also, I can't find way to clear scale changes with some objects under any circumstance. There doesn't sem to be a key for the scale property in the animation timeline, even though it's animated, and the scale property does not copy when the parent-key is copied and pasted. Do I have to save a pose every time in some cases?

Any hints about this?

Post edited by Reality1 on

Comments

• most of the items you're looking on are turned off by default.

click on the Types button in the controls section of the timeline tab, see attached.

Scale and Other are the options you want to have check marks next to.

When done the Types should read TRSOA.

time line types.jpg
    1488 x 768 - 221K
  • Reality1Reality1 Posts: 115

most of the items you're looking on are turned off by default.

click on the Types button in the controls section of the timeline tab, see attached.

Scale and Other are the options you want to have check marks next to.

When done the Types should read TRSOA.

Hey thanks!

• RobinsonRobinson Posts: 751

Even with them all turned on some keys will still sometimes be (inexplicably) missing from view.