Free Dress Long DForce Skirt and DForce Shoulder Wrap - Untextured

DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,081
edited April 2020 in Freebies

Free for commercial or personal renders but please don't redistribute the mesh.  Untextured.  Enjoy.

https://sharecg.com/v/95597/view/5/3D-Model/G8F-DForce-Formal-Dress-and-Dforce-Wrap

Material zones assigned with the intent that you can adjust what gets included or excluded from DForce.

Thumbnail formal dress 1.jpg
500 x 500 - 13K
Thumbnail formal dress 2.jpg
500 x 500 - 13K
Post edited by Diomede on

Comments

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,081
    edited April 2020

The test render above is with simple shaders applied from my library and the prespective view camera headlamp only.

test render color dress.jpg
    600 x 800 - 105K
    Post edited by Diomede on
  • Thanks for this, it looks lovely. Just to let you know, however, there is a directory problem, and I got the grey box when I tried to load it. The issue was that the data directory was missing a folder named diomede. I just created one and moved the Dio Formal folder into it and then it worked like a charm.

Thanks for this, it looks lovely. Just to let you know, however, there is a directory problem, and I got the grey box when I tried to load it. The issue was that the data directory was missing a folder named diomede. I just created one and moved the Dio Formal folder into it and then it worked like a charm.

Thanks, I will check the zip file again

Diomede said:

Thanks for this, it looks lovely. Just to let you know, however, there is a directory problem, and I got the grey box when I tried to load it. The issue was that the data directory was missing a folder named diomede. I just created one and moved the Dio Formal folder into it and then it worked like a charm.

Thanks, I will check the zip file again

I replaced the zip file on ShareCG with what I think is the correct data file structure.  If anyone has problems, let me know.

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

Thank you so much for this I needed a new dress for GF8!