Hi, I need your help again and I appreciate it very much. I have a problem with "Expression smoother

Hi,
I need your help again and I appreciate it very much. I have a problem with "Expression smoother for Genesis 8 Female and Male". I installed it and also installed 2 required products, but that doesn't respond at all (pictures 1-3). Maybe I make mistakes, but what I would also like to know, what do I have to do with such script files? How can I use this?

Thanks a lot

Picture 1.jpg
2048 x 1427 - 1M
Picture 2.jpg
1701 x 1131 - 718K
Picture 3.jpg
1701 x 1205 - 723K

Comments

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,115
    edited April 2020

Hi,
    I need your help again and I appreciate it very much. I have a problem with "Expression smoother for Genesis 8 Female and Male". I installed it and also installed 2 required products, but that doesn't respond at all (pictures 1-3). Maybe I make mistakes, but what I would also like to know, what do I have to do with such script files? How can I use this?

Thanks a lot

Okay those are not script files [I know it says they are but as you've noted they don't apply the product], but rather for things like ads or where to go for help.

You should find the controls to dial in/out the desired morphs over on the Parameters and/or Shaping Panels.

Post edited by Catherine3678ab on
  • reza-designreza-design Posts: 85

Hi catherine3678ab,

Thank you very much for your help. I totally forgot what I asked, please excuse me.

Reza