Time for Urban Sprawl 4?

It would be nice to have a new more modern but less futuristic Urban sprawl.  And or a metropolis like Gotham city with the Gothic architecture in modern city.

I love the Greebles city blocks too.  Every Urban future and Urban sprawl has been an instant buy for me.

Comments

• GreybroGreybro Posts: 2,482

It would be nice to have a new more modern but less futuristic Urban sprawl.  And or a metropolis like Gotham city with the Gothic architecture in modern city.

I love the Greebles city blocks too.  Every Urban future and Urban sprawl has been an instant buy for me.

I agree. The more current metroplis appeals to me as well.

• XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421

Would rather Stonemason did either an Iray expansion for (or Iray-compatible sequel to) their iconic Victorian London set.

• StonemasonStonemason Posts: 1,161

Sometimes I think about doing US4...and then I remember how many years it took to complete Sprawl3indecision

• If you are sheltering in place, you probably have plenty of time on your hands!  You do amazing work! Thank you for all that you have done and continue to do. We definitely appreciate the quality of your work! It is the best!

• I agree, Urban Sprawl 4 is due.  I appreciate the Urban Sprawl 2 and 3 sets greatly.

• Griffin AvidGriffin Avid Posts: 3,758

I'd like to see you branch forward and see what you could do with a more advanced culture/technology.

-Like you greeble set but expanded. I'd even like/love for them to be compatible so the buildings are full sized for sets and then there's miniatures, scaled down.

No one is really doing super-advanced cities.

• @Stonemason

I'd love to see you create a street/road set with sidewalks. I love the Urban Sprawl series, especially the separate buildings, but I'd really like to build my own city, using elements from your products

• SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,084

Stonemason's stuff is the standard that all others are judged by. His attention to detail is epic. I too would appreciate an Urban Sprawl 4

• StratDragonStratDragon Posts: 3,167

Sometimes I think about doing US4...and then I remember how many years it took to complete Sprawl3indecision

venture out and get some sunlight, I purchased US3 a few weeks ago and I have hardly had a chance to explore it fully.

If I'm not out of line for asking what did you model it in?

• StonemasonStonemason Posts: 1,161

modeled in 3dsmax 

venture out and get some sunlight, I purchased US3 a few weeks ago and I have hardly had a chance to explore it fully.

If I'm not out of line for asking what did you model it in?

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929

I think Urban Bundle #1 & Urban Bundle #2 updated into iRay and then expanded to work with NYC Brownstones / NYC Stores / NYC Street Funiture Props (Aurelio) with a small 2 block area (one on both sides of the siame street) of sky scrapers / big buildings would be cool. 

• Hurdy3DHurdy3D Posts: 1,038

+1 for more city products

• efron_24efron_24 Posts: 473

StoneMason.. I can imagine it took years...

But... are you currently working on something new or did you stop and retire ?

Stay ok.. I hear Nieuw Zeeland is doing better than many other countries..