The Queen of Desires

Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,010
edited April 2020 in The Commons

Lovely product :-)

What I am wondering though is who it may have been modeled after? Anybody know?

https://www.daz3d.com/queen-of-desires-hd-for-genesis-8-female

Post edited by Catherine3678ab on

Comments

• TorquinoxTorquinox Posts: 2,515

I've heard it's the singer, Adele. It's discussed in some other threads.

• DaventakiDaventaki Posts: 1,621
    Torquinox said:

Looks a whole lot like her.......

• Thank you :-)

• Wow ... she has some awesome hairdos! And nice clothing too ... maybe the content creators will get ambious :-)

Apparently this choice would fit in nicely with all the spy stuff that been released recently.

• jjmainorjjmainor Posts: 473
    edited April 2020
    "it's a skyfaaaaall..."
    Post edited by jjmainor on
  • mavantemavante Posts: 734
    Torquinox said:

Then you'd think "she" would know which way a microphone should be set up. 

mavante said:
    Torquinox said:

It = "the identity of the character." Language imprecise. Microphone, sure :)

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,121
    mavante said:
    Torquinox said:

“She” doesn’t know anything, because she’s just a bunch of pixels. The microphone was posed by whichever human(s) made those renders. 

edited April 2020

Let's not fixate too much on a throw-away syllable. Please? Thanks! :)

Post edited by Torquinox on
  • LucielLuciel Posts: 475
    mavante said:
    Torquinox said:

Though not typical, it would actually work fine. Most microphones have very, very wide capture patterns, and can actually sound better on the edge than direct.

The main problem would be no cable, unless of course it was wireless (which it easily could be).

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

i'm not feeling the desire. tried squinting at her, still nothing in the desire feelings smiley

• She comes with many new face morphs and with the expressions package ... I'm not an expert but they come across, at least some of them, as something of a caricature for her. So this set may indeed appeal to those doing some not-too-realistic or cartoon type renders. I made presets for the expression dials - over in the freebies thread.

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,121

She comes with many new face morphs and with the expressions package ... I'm not an expert but they come across, at least some of them, as something of a caricature for her. 

That seems to be the PA’s style. Lera and Fatal Stranger both have pretty extreme expressions, as well as somewhat exaggerated facial features. I was kind of confused when Fatal Stranger was first released, because the copy said something about it being a realistic figure, and it looked almost cartoony to me. 

• Gordig said:

She comes with many new face morphs and with the expressions package ... I'm not an expert but they come across, at least some of them, as something of a caricature for her. 

That seems to be the PA’s style. Lera and Fatal Stranger both have pretty extreme expressions, as well as somewhat exaggerated facial features. I was kind of confused when Fatal Stranger was first released, because the copy said something about it being a realistic figure, and it looked almost cartoony to me. 

Too cartoony for me, that one I did not buy ... yet ... you never know the way these sales go lol ...

• AllegraAllegra Posts: 405

Picked her up and she's outstanding, love her, fantastic creation. 

Here's a couple of quick renders of Queenie, 1 is with Queen textures a darker hair colour would have better suited her, the 2nd is using other textures. Love her :) 

queenie.jpg
    1200 x 817 - 720K
  • SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,301
    Allegra said:

Here's a couple of quick renders of Queenie, 1 is with Queen textures a darker hair colour would have better suited her, the 2nd is using other textures. Love her :) 

Wow.  The one with the different texture looks amazing.  What bugged me about this PA's other character Fatal Stranger is that the heavy eye make-up was baked into her skin, which is a shame, because that character's skin is really nice otherwise.

edited April 2020

The textures on Queen are wonderful for certain renders but using other textures really shows the wonderful morphs.
    I just grabbed Fatal stanger too and have been playing with using different textures and she's another beauty/vampire or wicked queen, also picked up the both Acting skills expressions and they're the best I've come across. Version one has a few lie makeups which are great and Version 2 has extras like veins in temple, brow jugular veins,neck folds and what a great price :) 

Post edited by Allegra on