export "ALL" Morphs...? HOW..?

hi there,

actually i have "Fawne" open as Figure in DAZ3D.

i wish to export "ALL" Morphs from here as FBX...

as shown in the attached Image, there are a lot of Morphs, but they are not exported!

attached too you see my export rules...

which kind of "morph export rules" i need for "ALL" Morphs..?

THANK YOU!

morphs.jpg
540 x 541 - 239K
morphexportrules.jpg
666 x 365 - 124K

Comments

• pdr0pdr0 Posts: 204

Add an entry, set the entry to blank ,  and set it to "export" in the export rules .

ie. Push the add button, left click in the entry under match , instead of "name1", delete the characters, click on the action field and change to export instead of bake

It's not a great way of doing it, because your FBX is likely going to be massive, and performance extremely slow if you have lots of morphs

A better way is to be more selective. It accepts wild cards.

For example, if you use "G", all entries starting with the letter "G" will be exported, including

Genesis8Female.eCTRL...

If you add "head.eCTRLv" , specifically the visemes will be exported  . But if add "head.eCTRL" then all the entries starting with head.eCTRL* will be exported

• Thanks for your Feedback...
    By now I have managed to export all the morphs.
    the problem is now somewhere else in my workflow.

in DAZ3D I have a character with morphs. I export this one with ALL morphs as FBX. I see the character in C4D and also in 3DXchange with ALL morphs. When I optimize the character in 3DXchange for iClone 7 and export it there, the „eCTRL“-morphs seem to get lost. When I export my iClone animation to C4D, this special morphs are missing. Do you have any idea how I keep my morphs from getting lost on the way to C4D at the end?

Thank You very much, Lars

• You must add empty name in morph name and select export to column 3. And daz send all morph to fbx export. you're welcome.