Genesis 8 skin effects and anatomical elements

Hi all

No matter what I try, I can't get the anatomical elements to match the main shell once I've used Skin Effects: Dirt. Is there any way round this?

Many thanks for your time and help :-)

Comments

• The anatomical elements have their own textures separate from the torso UV. As with any character that comes with their own skin(s), if they do not provide textures for that particular area, you'll never get them to match unless you make/edit an anatomical elements texture to match it using a photo editing program. The product page should list whether or not it is included. Chances are, those effects are only meant for the torso, arms, legs, and face.

• Thanks for the reply. I managed to get the issue sorted in the via some 3rd part assests, then editing the shell. 

Thanks again for taking the time to reply

• charonsfare said:

Hi all

No matter what I try, I can't get the anatomical elements to match the main shell once I've used Skin Effects: Dirt. Is there any way round this?

Many thanks for your time and help :-)

A really easy dirt effect can be done with the Dolb for Genesis 8 Male materials. They come with many colors too, for grime, dirt, blood, green slime looking effects.

There is also a product that is really good called SY A Big Mess for Genesis 8 which works for both male and female figures without effecting the shell.