Hair converter for G8F to G8M

Female to male G8 Hair conversion. Some of the female figures have long hair styles I want to use on a male figure.

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,563

Just load up the hair and then change the scene identifier to genesis 8 male and then save and then fit as normal. Either that or just position it and then parent the hair, both ways work well.

sceneident.jpg
    846 x 378 - 69K
  • FSMCDesigns said:

Just load up the hair and then change the scene identifier to genesis 8 male and then save and then fit as normal. Either that or just position it and then parent the hair, both ways work well.

I have tried changing the Scene Identifier, but for some reason, the hair sits lower on G8M than it should after fitting to G8M. I'm not sure how to address that.

• I have the problem going the other way. I'm trying to fit a G8M hair to a G8F character and the hair sits higher up. I've tried unparenting it and manually positioning it lower, but it won't budge.

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,813

Possibly the best ways, if you can afford it, is the Daz Cross-Figure kit. It puts morphs into the item that lets it fit more or less properly to characters of the opposite gender. Works for both clothing and hair.