Auto Muscle Enhancer HD [Commercial]

Comments

• SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,084

Trying out the new Bruce character. I substituted Bruce for my base character with my Scott Mainz. I really like the overall feel of it.

Scott Mainz R 10.0 A 07 000 Degrees.png
    2304 x 3072 - 3M
    Scott Mainz R 10.0 Magma 000 Degrees 1.0.png
    2304 x 3072 - 3M
  • AtánAtán Posts: 0

Hi all; I know this has been asked before, but what's the exact process to apply AME to G8F models? I've been looking all over the thread and read a few posts, but I didn't find them all that clear. Could somebody help?

• terry_duquetteterry_duquette Posts: 252
    edited August 2022

Atán said:

Hi all; I know this has been asked before, but what's the exact process to apply AME to G8F models? I've been looking all over the thread and read a few posts, but I didn't find them all that clear. Could somebody help?

There is no way to apply AME to the G8/8.1 Female platform, that product was never released. The only work around is to use a G8F clone on the G8M, then use the Transfer Utility tool to layer the desired G8F character morphs onto the G8/8.1 M Platform. Instructions on this process are discussed on P.28, 35, and 37 primarily. I also recently posted some Transfer Utility work over on this forum:

If Michael and Victoria had a kid, or how to transfer head morphs between G8F & G8M? - Daz 3D Forums

The PDF there is a visual walkthrough on using the transfer utility between figures. There are associated challenges with textures, clothing and hair. These can all be overcome, but it is not fast or simple. Sorry that's not the answer you were looking for, but many of us have desperately wanted the G8F version, but it may never be released.  TD

Post edited by terry_duquette on
  • gribble26gribble26 Posts: 1
    edited September 2022

Terry, I've tried this numerous times, and it doesn't work for me. I've doubled checked everything, it refuses to transfer over any morphs. Is there something missing from these guides? Anyone having issues?

EDIT: I found the morphs in the Parameters tab! I must of skipped that part! :D Thanks Terry!

Post edited by gribble26 on
    edited October 2022

gribble26 said:

EDIT: I found the morphs in the Parameters tab! I must of skipped that part! :D Thanks Terry!

Excellent!

I have been using all of these techniques and more on the G9 platform, inspired me to go back and made some refinements to my G8M AME Enhancements, and then I was messing around with mirrors and got this result, thought I would share. With the multiple lighting, took nearly 2 hours to render!  TD

Mirrored up a bit.jpg
    1200 x 1200 - 803K

Wow! Great work.

• Sigurd said:

Wow! Great work.

Thanks Sigurd!! Got away from AME for awhile, but playing with G9, made me miss all the products available on the other platforms. I have been working with both Soft Body Effects, clothes compression morphs, and then clothing under clothing morphs with translucency and opacity settings. Keeping me busy and learning all the time. Hope the AME community is doing well!! TD 

Here is my final, I believe, version of Scott Mainz. I did some sculpting on the navel, traps and lowers abs. As I have mentioned in the past, this is an actual, fairly accurate, representation of a wrestler I knew (thank you Daz3D Metrics). As such, lean muscles and arms and heavy duty core and legs. I know many of you are probably tired of seeing my many iterations of this character. I may post a couple of different poses if anyone is interested.

I am wondering how much longer we will gather here as G9 is out and many in this group may move on. I am curious to see how G9M will shape up in comparison to AME. I know it is not likely, but it would be cool to see something like AME made for G9M. When a decent G9M character comes out a may post a comp pic of him and one of the ones I have done with AME. I still feel AME is easily one of the best utilities ever made.

I would like to thank all those here who have helped me through the years with advice and encouragement. Thanks for all the pics and the critiques. I have appreciated all of them.

Sigurd

Scott Mainz 8.1 8 A07 000 Degrees .png
    2048 x 2731 - 2M
    Scott Mainz 8.1 8 A07 045 Degrees.png
    2048 x 2731 - 2M
    Scott Mainz 8.1 8 A07 090 Degrees.png
    2048 x 2731 - 2M
    Scott Mainz 8.1 8 A07 135 Degrees.png
    2048 x 2731 - 1M
    Scott Mainz 8.1 8 A07 180 Degrees.png
    2048 x 2731 - 2M
    Scott Mainz 8.1 8 A07 225 Degrees.png
    2048 x 2731 - 2M
    Scott Mainz 8.1 8 A07 270 Degrees.png
    2048 x 2731 - 2M
    Scott Mainz 8.1 8 A07 315 Degrees.png
    2048 x 2731 - 2M
  • Sigurd said:

Here is my final, I believe, version of Scott Mainz. I did some sculpting on the navel, traps and lowers abs. As I have mentioned in the past, this is an actual, fairly accurate, representation of a wrestler I knew (thank you Daz3D Metrics). As such, lean muscles and arms and heavy duty core and legs. I know many of you are probably tired of seeing my many iterations of this character. I may post a couple of different poses if anyone is interested.

I am wondering how much longer we will gather here as G9 is out and many in this group may move on. I am curious to see how G9M will shape up in comparison to AME. I know it is not likely, but it would be cool to see something like AME made for G9M. When a decent G9M character comes out a may post a comp pic of him and one of the ones I have done with AME. I still feel AME is easily one of the best utilities ever made.

I would like to thank all those here who have helped me through the years with advice and encouragement. Thanks for all the pics and the critiques. I have appreciated all of them.

Sigurd

Thank you for showing Scott Mainz in all his stages of development!  This final version is OUTSTANDING.  I like what you've done with him.  I'm so glad we've had a chance to see him.

Thanks again for sharing this latest look of Scott Mainz, Sigurd!

Lee

Thank you leemoon. I have always enjoyed your characters as well.

edited October 2022

Always nice to see Scott! I really liked him in the uniform/battle gear. Playing on the G9, I have allready started dabling, thinking about moving some G8 muscle products over, but because of the low definition, just not the same impact. If someone does come up with an AME type product for G9, we will finally have it available for both Male and Female!! If just a muscle pack comes out, I would be willing to try to emulate D.Masters product on the G9, I am just not a sculptor to make all the individual muscles required. Standing by for what's coming next, can't wait! TD

Edit: Tossed this G9 teaser in for fun, 1/3 Ezra, Colossus, AME. Quick auto-fit of Hair, and adjustment of Easy Portrait 1 lighting. Baseline G9 male base Mat. We can get there!! TD

G9 Male Teaser.jpg
    927 x 1200 - 327K
  • lilweeplilweep Posts: 2,250
    edited October 2022

there are a lot of JCMs with D.master's products, so would be tedious to bring them all over to Genesis 9 even at base res.

E.g., there are 310 files in the morph data folder for Muscle Enhancer, and 138 for Auto Shape Enhancer (which Muscle Enhancer uses)

Post edited by lilweep on

Wow! Good job. Thanks for the info lilweep.

edited October 2022

Happy Halloween haunted Gym, This spirit thinks covering your bones in an Ethereal spirit and helping spot users at the Gym makes her less scary!! Just a bit of fun, TD

Gym Halloween Spotter.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 267K

One dressed up for action.

C Scott Mainz 8.1 8 Magma 000 Degrees.png
    2048 x 2731 - 3M
  • Sigurd said:

One dressed up for action.

Thanks, He looks ready for action! TD 

• wow~ I'm so glad this topic is still ongoing.

After playing with AME for a little bit, I was finally able to get that realistic bicep bump I always wanted on my G8/8.1 female, but the effort to achieve good result is too overwhelming, to convert AME morphed male to female, certain body parts always need to be adjusted to look feminine, ,the file size in the end could close to 1G due to combination of numerous morph, normal map and hair product merged together.  It's a shame that AME female version never saw the light of the day so it could save creators so much trouble. 

Recently I was able to get that perfect bicep bump on native G8/8.1 female too, but the muscle definition and vein detail still aren't anywhere near as realistic as AME has to offer (for those into low bodyfat female bodybuilder contest shape) 

Here's hoping some genius would come up with something similar to AME on G9, so far, G8/8.1's eco system + flexibility is too big too good to beat

!biccc.jpg
    2879 x 2399 - 2M
  • windli3356 said:

wow~ I'm so glad this topic is still ongoing.

After playing with AME for a little bit, I was finally able to get that realistic bicep bump I always wanted on my G8/8.1 female, but the effort to achieve good result is too overwhelming, to convert AME morphed male to female, certain body parts always need to be adjusted to look feminine, ,the file size in the end could close to 1G due to combination of numerous morph, normal map and hair product merged together.  It's a shame that AME female version never saw the light of the day so it could save creators so much trouble. 

Recently I was able to get that perfect bicep bump on native G8/8.1 female too, but the muscle definition and vein detail still aren't anywhere near as realistic as AME has to offer (for those into low bodyfat female bodybuilder contest shape) 

Here's hoping some genius would come up with something similar to AME on G9, so far, G8/8.1's eco system + flexibility is too big too good to beat

Nice job! Now, is that G8M/AME or your G8F/8.1 mod in the image?

• is there any plan for this product to be avaliable for genesis 9 figures ?

• kokomomo4x said:

is there any plan for this product to be avaliable for genesis 9 figures ?

There needs to be! I wish I knew how and I'd take it on. This product is greatly needed for G9. 

• FriendOrFeaux said:

kokomomo4x said:

There needs to be! I wish I knew how and I'd take it on. This product is greatly needed for G9. 

I somehow doubt it. The PA had some tragedy a few years ago, and has not posted since then. 

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,601

zombietaggerung said:

FriendOrFeaux said:

kokomomo4x said:

I somehow doubt it. The PA had some tragedy a few years ago, and has not posted since then. 

but they were last active on the forums at 12:16PM, so who knows what might happen

• Holding out hope for the unreleased G8F version, a G9 version would be spectacular!! I am sure lots of others would love to have both!!  TD

I would be willing to put some money towards this being licensed for someone else to work on. I use this on every figure. It is the first mod I make to every character.

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,046
    edited August 2023

Hi Guys. Myself and D.Master have formed a new partnership so we will be releasing the Genesis 8 Female version of Auto Muscle Enhancer, and a Genesis 9 version. After that we will see what else we can bring to the table. Just thought I would keep you guys in the loop.yes

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • Excellent news as you both your products are heavily used!
  • smoke14smoke14 Posts: 246

Awesome news!! Another great product that I use on most of my characters. Thanks for the update.

• Mart1n71Mart1n71 Posts: 126

Zev0 said:

Hi Guys. Myself and D.Master have formed a new partnership so we will be releasing the Genesis 8 Female version of Auto Muscle Enhancer, and a Genesis 9 version. After that we will see what else we can bring to the table. Just thought I would keep you guys in the loop.yes

That's good to hear. I use D.Masters Auto Shape Enhancer together with your Skin Folds and Creases on every G8 figure I use. It would be amazing to have both available for G9.

• FenixPhoenixFenixPhoenix Posts: 3,031
    Excellent news @Zev0!I can't wait!
  • lilweeplilweep Posts: 2,250

cool