Howler 2020 update coming [Commercial]

staigermanstaigerman Posts: 236
edited February 2020 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Hi folks, if you saw the initial announcements and release of PD Howler 13 (also known as Howler 2020), you'll remember that it is currently shipping based on build 42 here at Daz. That is no longer the latest. We have had a few more builds, the latest we are shipping is 46, and we are preparing to ship that build 46 also here at Daz. If you already have  Howler 13 build 42, this will be a free update. As of this writing it is in PASS as in Testing, and I antipate good progress. If you are curious about what's been added between build 42 and build 46, justs ask. You'll see it here also once it is released.

Thanks for your patience ;-)

Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• I apologize if this is better shown in another thread. I never remember where they went and the ones my browser had is no longer writeable.  It would be good to have a Dogwaffle-specific place I can bookmark, but shy of that I have been tolld in the past that the Commons area should do just fine. Thanks for any update if there's a better place now ;-)

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,869

Thanks for letting me know.

I am a long time user of Howler and the previous versions like PD Pro 5.1, so any updates are appreciated.

I also think, it would be great, if we could have a thread in Daz forum to post tips and tricks,

especially related to the use of Howler with Daz Studio.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited February 2020
    Artini said:

I also think, it would be great, if we could have a thread in Daz forum to post tips and tricks,

especially related to the use of Howler with Daz Studio.

There is a thread in the Art Studio     let me go and see if I can find it

Edit   tis here  https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/291416/the-amazing-pd-howler-dogwaffle-tips-tricks-and-discussion-thread/p1

Post edited by Chohole on

Thanks, I have seen this thread before, but was wondering

if staigerman would like to put some extra information about Howler for us, the users of his program.

• DkgooseDkgoose Posts: 1,451

I have Howler 11, the promo pics for 13 look amazing might have to save up for it :). Also not sure if it's appropriate to ask here but the product the same at the other 2 sites? 

• GoggerGogger Posts: 2,311
    dkgoose said:

I have Howler 11, the promo pics for 13 look amazing might have to save up for it :). Also not sure if it's appropriate to ask here but the product the same at the other 2 sites? 

I just got the new version for $39.98 using the March Madness Mega sale 50% off coupon!!!!  WOOHOO!

• DkgooseDkgoose Posts: 1,451

just updated about an hour ago and installed, looks great, looked at a couple of tutorials and tried them out, I don't think i played around much with Howler 11, but following the tutorial on making an elevation map and mountain was fun and it seems useful that you can export the obj to use in daz or poser, although i'm not sure if that is acceptable or not, now to go through the store here to wishlist tutorials :)