Similar figures to Blackhearted models (GND, Anastasia)

CrazyTinaCrazyTina Posts: 6
edited February 2020 in The Commons

Hello all,

I have a quick question... is there any DS figure that may look similar to any of Blackhearted's models? I'm looking especifically at the body types of old models such as GND and Anastasia. I don't care about the head. I bought those models some time ago, and I can still load them using V4, but I'm looking for a similar body type to use with G8 figures. Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance!

Post edited by CrazyTina on

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,553

If you get GenX you can transfer the GND shape to G3 and then to G8 with the newer transfer utilities

• MimicMollyMimicMolly Posts: 2,113
    Depending on how many G8 morphs you have, you can load up your Blackhearted models and dial spin an approximation, and save that as a shaping preset.
  • If you get GenX you can transfer the GND shape to G3 and then to G8 with the newer transfer utilities

Thanks. I was trying to escape the GenX route, but I think I might have to end up there...

• Depending on how many G8 morphs you have, you can load up your Blackhearted models and dial spin an approximation, and save that as a shaping preset.

I tried that. But you are right... I need a lot more morphs to get there. I may have to take a look at some of the morphs on the store for G8. Thanks for the suggestion.

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,677

I GenX'd GND, and I'm glad I did. Here she is on G3F with various head morphs. The trick with GenX is to set a day aside to do as many as you can before you hit a snag.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

iirc there was a blackhearted for Stephanie 3 Petite.  cant remember the body shape

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,758
    edited February 2020
    Mystarra said:

iirc there was a blackhearted for Stephanie 3 Petite.  cant remember the body shape

She looks like this. :)  That's Irina 2.0, and she's still for sale over at Rendo.  She was actually one of the very first characters I bought.   

And yeah, I've transferred her as well as the V4 based GNDs up to G3F with no problem via GenX.

Post edited by Cybersox on
  • CrazyTinaCrazyTina Posts: 6
    edited February 2020
    xyer0 said:

I GenX'd GND, and I'm glad I did. Here she is on G3F with various head morphs. The trick with GenX is to set a day aside to do as many as you can before you hit a snag.

She looks nice and it's exactly the body type I need. I think I may have to take the time and dive into GenX after all, it might be worth it.

Thanks all for your help!

Post edited by CrazyTina on
  • If you get GenX you can transfer the GND shape to G3 and then to G8 with the newer transfer utilities

Oh wow.  I have GenX and GenX2.  I didn't know it worked for Genesis 3.  I haven't used GenX is a long time.  Is there and update I need to download so that it works for Genesis 3 characters?

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,758

If you get GenX you can transfer the GND shape to G3 and then to G8 with the newer transfer utilities

Oh wow.  I have GenX and GenX2.  I didn't know it worked for Genesis 3.  I haven't used GenX is a long time.  Is there and update I need to download so that it works for Genesis 3 characters?

You need the GenX 3 plug in https://www.daz3d.com/genx2-addon-for-genesis-3 which gives you both G3F and G3M

• Cybersox said:

You need the GenX 3 plug in https://www.daz3d.com/genx2-addon-for-genesis-3 which gives you both G3F and G3M

d'oh. I don't know how I missed that.  lol.  Thank you Cybersox.