Stranding Hair dosent work ?

I cant figure out why i only get a Black View in the plugin...

I use a sphere - start stranding hair - fit to sphere - and all i get is black.

I am on a brandnew Ryzen Setup with 32GB Mem and a 2070 RTX ..  DId i miss a open GL setup somewhere ? Or just a stupid Mistake in the workflow ? 

Other then this plugin - DAZ3D, Unreal Engine 4, Mudbox, Blender working perfect.... 

Andy Ideas ? Thx ?

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,033

Which version of DS do you use?
    And do you have the latest version of the dForce essentials installed? (It includes the shaders for strand based hair)

• i installed everything fresh...  DAZ, GPU Drivers and so on.. Rendering in DAZ, realtime Raytracing in Unreal Engine - everything fine.

Could be a Open GL Issue -  Well i used a WIN 7 and updated to Win 10,,, hmm.

But i never used Stranding Hair until now.. So i am not sure if i do something wrong... 

• Here my simple workflow...    Sphere selected - Starting the Plugin - Option fit to sphere... and now i expect to see something ? Is this correct or did i overlook something ?

dForce Essentials - working (Screenshot 4)

Thank you in advance ..

1.jpg
    790 x 444 - 115K
    2.jpg
    790 x 444 - 104K
    3.jpg
    720 x 405 - 94K
    4.jpg
    790 x 444 - 135K
  • Checked the driver and installed GLView to benchmark Open GL.. result... everything fine..  Core Features 3.0 - 4.6 ARB 2015 .. 100%

NVIDIAs Driver is the newest one...  

Then i must do something wrong - Or there is a strange bug...  Any Suggestion is welcome.. thx.

5.jpg
    1280 x 773 - 413K