edited February 2020 in The Commons

being now a proud owner of 2 new Instruments by Protozoon

thank you Protozoon for this so good crafted objects with also well made poses

kammermusik_05.jpg
1920 x 1080 - 2M
Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• I'm glad you like them :)
    At the moment I'm working on a new wind instrument.

A very nice render!

P

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,158

I picked up all three in Fast Grab, plus the auditorium, and the piano in today's PC+ for a day items. Can't wait to use them, I've been eyeing them for a long time.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,575

...PC+ for a day already?  Bugger my PC+ expired last Thursday.

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,686
    Protozoon said:

I'm glad you like them :)

A very nice render!

P

@Protozoon You've given us a flute, sax, trumpet, and trombone. What wind instrument is next? French Horn? Valved I hope. Or a valve expansion for the trombone? Tuba? Sousaphone? Clarinet or bassoon don't seem sexy enough. Or maybe a Chinese flute? Harmonica? Bagpipes!

• ThyranqThyranq Posts: 584

Not to take away from the quality of the instruments, because they're fantastic, but the poses that come with them are absolutely TOP NOTCH. I snagged up what was in the fast grab the other day, and then got the piano in the PC+ for a day today, and I am VERY impressed! Looking forward to whatever you're working on next, as you're now on my "vendors to watch" list haha

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,249
    edited February 2020
    kyoto kid said:

...PC+ for a day already?  Bugger my PC+ expired last Thursday.

You don't have to be PC+ to take advantage of the Temp PC+ for $2.20, just get some Newly Mad, Still Mad, or Related Madness item at the same time. 

Post edited by NorthOf45 on
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,575
    edited February 2020

..yeah but not into  in paying 13 - 20$ for items I likely won't use (like G8 or dForce) to get the 2.20$ price.  Kind of defeats the purpose.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • xyer0 said:
    Protozoon said:

A very nice render!

P

@Protozoon You've given us a flute, sax, trumpet, and trombone. What wind instrument is next? French Horn? Valved I hope. Or a valve expansion for the trombone? Tuba? Sousaphone? Clarinet or bassoon don't seem sexy enough. Or maybe a Chinese flute? Harmonica? Bagpipes!

I think clarinet is sexy enough ;)

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,686
    Protozoon said:
    xyer0 said:
    Protozoon said:

A very nice render!

P

You mean soprano sax? wink

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,438
    edited February 2020
    kyoto kid said:

..yeah but not into  in paying 13 - 20$ for items I likely won't use (like G8 or dForce) to get the 2.20$ price.  Kind of defeats the purpose.

I bought a $2.09 PC+ new release to get $30 of free DO stuff ... This then qualified for a new item purchased within 3 days, which gave 70% off the new madness Sisi character. I put her in the cart whcih qualified for the $2.20 PC+ for a day deal. So to get $30 free and 5 items @ $2,20 it cost me $4.80 ... 

EDIT: OOPS --- missed the expired PC+ comment. 

Post edited by daveso on
  • davesodaveso Posts: 6,438

back to OP ... I bought the auditorium. Had the other instruments exceptv the flute and erhu. Agreed on the quality. yesyesyesyesyes

• RuphussRuphuss Posts: 2,631
    xyer0 said:
    Protozoon said:
    xyer0 said:
    Protozoon said:

A very nice render!

P

You mean soprano sax? wink

he said clarinet

lossy-page1-1200px-Yamaha_Clarinet_YCL-657_II.tif.jpg
    1200 x 1884 - 85K
  • mclaughmclaugh Posts: 221

The instruments look very nice, but as a semi-pro trombonist, there ain't no way in Hades you get 6th and 7th position (or even flat 5th) on that inner slide. (Also, the inner slide tubes should be the same length. And no slide stockings? WTH?) Just sayin'.

• ProtozoonProtozoon Posts: 550
    edited February 2020
    mclaugh said:

The instruments look very nice, but as a semi-pro trombonist, there ain't no way in Hades you get 6th and 7th position (or even flat 5th) on that inner slide. (Also, the inner slide tubes should be the same length. And no slide stockings? WTH?) Just sayin'.

Thanks for the comment. I modeled it after my trombone. You are right, the inner slide is too short. I noticed it too late. But if you have the product I could make a fixing morph for it. The inner slide tubes are the same length, it's about the perspective, just like in the photo attached here.

-P-

main-qimg-0777236eb25d5b9cecc29c2849eff111.jpg
    400 x 295 - 37K
    Post edited by Protozoon on
  • NuBoo2u2NuBoo2u2 Posts: 25

Protozoon said:

A very nice render!

P

Kettle Drums, Xylophones/Vibraphones, Harp.....the whole symphony orchestra! These are nice looking instruments btw!