After installing 4.12 "file not found" still works in 4.11

After installing 4.12 I can't load "OOT Alice Wet and Dry Hair" it says file not found. I've tried re-installing from DIM but no difference. If i load 4.11 it loads no problem.
"2020-02-09 15:18:15.011 Could not open file : /People/Genesis 8 Female/Hair/OOT Alice Hair/Alice Hair Genesis 8 Female.duf
File does not exist."
I verified the file is in the correct location and given that I don't have any problems with other hair, I lost as to why this particular hair is an issue.
Both Gen 3 and Gen 8 don't open.

Same thing has now happened to "Create Advanced Iray Node Properties"

2020-02-11 19:03:39.769 Could not open file : /Scripts/Utilities/Create Advanced Iray Node Properties.dse
File does not exist.

Comments

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,209

What version of 4.12 are you running? 4.12.0.86 release build, or one of the 4.12 Public Beta versions?

• I'm running the release build, but I think I just solved the problem, DAZ 4.12 installed a new "DAZ Connect Data" folder in the Content Directory Manager. DAZ 4.11 version was pointing to a different folder, I suspect that the database links were broken.

• DS won't chnage the directories - I suspect that you have different release channels, one is a General Release and the other is a Public Build (beta) as those don't share settings.