Mika 8's Silver ''parts''

HI, I'm relatively new to Daz and have been purchasing a lot of characters lately as I learn to use the software. I do a lot of human anatomy posing, sculpting and drawing and learned that to get the full anatomy of them we need to buythe pro bundles for each generation of Genesis. So I got them for Gen 8 males anf females but my Mika 8 character lacks the materials of her anatomy. Every other male and female figures do have the anatomy materials that I can apply by having the anatomy figure selected but Mika does not have these materials. I went back to read everything that was includded when I bought the character and found out Mika 8 in fact does not have those materials includded while other characters do. How or where can I get the anatomical materialsfor Mika 8 specifically? Any help is appreciated.

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

It is possible that Daz consider Mika to be teenage (ie underage)   Only adult characters are released with anatomical elements in the Pro bundles

• fastbike1fastbike1 Posts: 4,074

Notwithstanding Daz' position on non-adult characters and anatomy, one of the advantages of the Gensis 8 characters is that all of the Daz characters use the Genesis 8 base Female UV. That means you can use the textures from any Genesis 8 female that includes anatomy textures.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,566

better yet, get a 3rd party gens set from renderotica and you will never have to worry about any character set including the gens textures again

• rrwardrrward Posts: 556

better yet, get a 3rd party gens set from renderotica and you will never have to worry about any character set including the gens textures again

Be advised, there be dragons. 'Rotica is an "adults only" site and not for the easily shocked.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,566
    rrward said:

Be advised, there be dragons. 'Rotica is an "adults only" site and not for the easily shocked.

I would think the name would imply that it is an adult oriented site. If the things there shock a user, they probably shouldn't be getting gens products in the first place or need to get out more, LOL