problem with eyes

im getting eyes messed up when i render  but its only when i turn my chars eyes looking to the left? only light im using is the hdri

eyes01.png
1920 x 1080 - 3M
eyes02.png
1920 x 1080 - 2M

Comments

• Either you have the instance optimisation set to memory or the figure is a long way from the world center.

I'll upload an image of the world extents that daz can handle, outside of this you get these issues. (floating point errors)

Basically use the daz grid as the limits.

world extents.jpg
    659 x 647 - 88K
  • Also check through your eye morphs, some figures are now coming with a little cornea or something morph to address the issue.

• RayDAntRayDAnt Posts: 1,120
    edited February 2020

im getting eyes messed up when i render  but its only when i turn my chars eyes looking to the left? only light im using is the hdri

Which version of Daz Studio are you running? There was just released an update to the Beta (4.12.1.76) that addresses a long-standing issue where manipulating texture properties in a scene can lead to textures being applied to the wrong objects in the scene (what appears to be going on in your case rather than shadow acne - as mentioned by others in this thread.)

Post edited by RayDAnt on
  • The shadow acne for the Z axis is different to the acne for the X and Y axis, simply because of the eye geometry, move the figure to Z=2048 and you'll see this effect.

• hey guys sorry i fell asleep thanks for all you help i mange to fix it i set optimisation to memory 

that seemed to make it work thanks ^^