how to do this clothing flattening effect with G8?

So in the older clothing versions it seems you could alter the scale in more than just one way. I needed to have clothing strewn across the floor for a scenario I'm doing so what I usually did with clothing from V4 back when I used it was I'd adjust the zScale bar and it would give the item of clothing that 'flat' effect (pic 1). It appears you cannot do this with a G8 item (pic 2) there is only one scale bar and its the main one. I want to adjust the panties so they are flattened so to look like they are on a floor in a scene so is there a way to do this at all? I'm confused seeing as it was way simpler before with just using the zScale bar but now that option isn't avalible I know about d-formers but if there's a way like the old type clothing it would be way simplier and better. Help pls thx.

1.jpg
1920 x 1080 - 277K
2.jpg
1920 x 1080 - 294K

Comments

• Toobis said:

So in the older clothing versions it seems you could alter the scale in more than just one way. I needed to have clothing strewn across the floor for a scenario I'm doing so what I usually did with clothing from V4 back when I used it was I'd adjust the zScale bar and it would give the item of clothing that 'flat' effect (pic 1). It appears you cannot do this with a G8 item (pic 2) there is only one scale bar and its the main one. I want to adjust the panties so they are flattened so to look like they are on a floor in a scene so is there a way to do this at all? I'm confused seeing as it was way simpler before with just using the zScale bar but now that option isn't avalible I know about d-formers but if there's a way like the old type clothing it would be way simplier and better. Help pls thx.

You have the pelvis selected, need to select the root.

• ToobisToobis Posts: 934

No it still only has one scale bar if I click on hip or the main thong.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,218
    edited February 2020
    Click on the Surfaces pane context menu (the icon with multiple horizontal lines) and select Show Hidden. I mean Parameters pane for the scaling!!
    Post edited by barbult on
  • ToobisToobis Posts: 934

wow I had no idea of this. Thankyou :)

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,218
    I meant Parameters pane, not Surfaces pane. I edited my previous post. I hope you figured out my error.