Are regular clothes adjusted to "Growip Up" figures?

Hi everyone!

I need to render a child / pre-teen.... I'm going to purchase the Growing Up for G8 but I noticed that there's basically no clothing for children.

Am I doing the search all wrong or do regular adult clothes automatically morph / adjust to the child's body?

I'm just scared to spend the money and then having no clothes for the Growing up children.

Thank you so much for your time and help! :)

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,026

Yes, clothes will adjust automatically to growing up morphs. Usually that works rather well, but as always with automatic processes there are exceptions.

• Leana said:

Yes, clothes will adjust automatically to growing up morphs. Usually that works rather well, but as always with automatic processes there are exceptions.

Thank you so much Leana! You were a huge help!!!! laugh

• Some of the clothing is actually designed with children in mind but is promoted on adult figures.

• pwiecekpwiecek Posts: 1,538

In my experience, suspenders for women don't reshape to characters with no breasts very well.

There are young characters that have clothing packs Rayn, Skyler for Gen 2&3, Amber & Emma For Gen 8. These might adjust better than adult clothing