Atten. Support Team: Merchandise just bought missing...

I just spent over a half hour going through the pages picking around 20 items to purchase and I used my PayPal account to pay for them. Everything processed alright until it was time to return to the merchant and it didn't. So, I clicked to return and got an error message about a purchasing problem. I checked my Product Library and it shows the items listed. I checked my email and got both emails comfirming the purchase. But, when i check Daz IM it doesn't show any new purchase to download.  What's going on here? My confirmation order # is 108017057.

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,033

There are problems today with DIM today, new purchases don't show up for quite a few people. Daz has been notified.

The problems with Paypal not returning to the site has been reported too.

For the record, Daz support team doesn't read the forums, you need to open a support ticket if you want to reach them.

• QuixotryQuixotry Posts: 900

Have you tried downloading any of the items manually from your Product Library page? Even if that works, if refreshing or closing and reopening DIM doesn't make the items appear, you should probably send all this information to the Daz support people and see if there's something you need to do to the Install Manager to make it see your new purchases. They're the ones who would be able to help sort that kind of thing out. You can reach them by using the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page and submitting a ticket. :) 

• Thanks for the info. Haven't tried to manually download. Will have to look into that.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,033
    edited February 2020

The current workaround is to download the zip manually then put it in DIM "downloads" folder. DIM should then see them as ready to install.

Post edited by Leana on
  • Hmmm, I'm going to test that one out.

• That did the trick.  Thank you.  Got a form email from Daz in response to my ticket and they don't work on the weekends. That mean the problem won't be fixed until tomorrow, unless they are off for Presidents' Day.

• QuixotryQuixotry Posts: 900

I think they are off for President's Day.

• TBorNotTBorNot Posts: 362

So, why isn't there a button within DIM, "DIM Broken, Notify Support", the alarms would go off automagically with support...