UltraScenery [Commercial]

Comments

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,155
    Gogger said:

I wasn't getting what I wanted from this scene at eye level so went up above and ended up with this. 
    Two instances of UltraScenery
    1. River 6: Pines 4
    2. River 6: Pines 1. 
    DeepSea's Eagle, and Matte Fog at 1000. I finished with Photoshop and Topaz Studio. 
    Life is good.

WOW WOW WOW! That is so unique compared to all the ground level renders we've been doing. This should be a product promo. It is fabulous. 

• richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,066
    edited September 2020

Had a bit of time this morning after waking up very early, so did this using Glamorous Vickie 3 feeling that the lake is a bit cool to do much more swimming..

Uses Pines 3, Blue lake water & the pond water feature. Put the sunlight time at 8 May 2020, 2pm.

Regards,

Richard

I'm Cold.png
    1920 x 1080 - 5M
    Post edited by richardandtracy on
  •  

Gogger said:

I wasn't getting what I wanted from this scene at eye level so went up above and ended up with this. 
    DeepSea's Eagle, and Matte Fog at 1000. I finished with Photoshop and Topaz Studio. 
    Life is good.

That is amazing, Gogger. Truly amazing.

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,837
    edited September 2020

River 7, Pines, Honni 8, Primavera hair, SY Super Suits.

River701pic04.jpg
    1920 x 1200 - 982K
    Post edited by Artini on
  • AnEye4ArtAnEye4Art Posts: 702
    edited September 2020
    Artini said:

I like it. The feet are the only things I see that needs adjusting (and i'm being picky). 

Post edited by AnEye4Art on

River 7, Honni 8, Primavera hair, SY Super Suits.

AnEye4Art said:
    Artini said:

I like it. The feet are the only things I see that needs adjusting (and i'm being picky). 

Thanks. It was just a quick adaptation of the ready made kneeling pose and I have forgotten about fixing the feet.

• RGcincyRGcincy Posts: 2,808
    Gogger said:

Awesome, love the atmosphere in this

• Artini said:

River 7, Honni 8, Primavera hair, SY Super Suits.

AnEye4Art said:
    Artini said:

Thanks. It was just a quick adaptation of the ready made kneeling pose and I have forgotten about fixing the feet.

Reminds me of Disney's 'Brave' with the bright red hair and the colors are just so rich. Keep up the good work.

edited September 2020

Thanks a lot. Below is a version of the previous scene with different pose of the feet.

River701sc04pic01.jpg
    1920 x 1200 - 831K
    Post edited by Artini on
  • Artini said:

Thanks a lot. Below is a version of the previous scene with different pose of the feet.

Perfect. Be sure to place it in the gallery and I will give it a thumbs for sure.

edited September 2020

Thanks a lot. Below is another variation of the scene.

River701sc05pic01.jpg
    1920 x 1200 - 748K
    Post edited by Artini on
  • dawnbladedawnblade Posts: 1,723

Bridge 1, Oaks 1. Iray Distance Mist by KA and deviney. Will post in gallery soon with list of products used.

USCBridge1Oaks1.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 1M
  • Wanted to see what the boardwalks are all about

Sunny Days_Camera.png
    1822 x 887 - 4M
  • Ahh. Gorgeous Dr Jellybean.

What a spot for a walk.., but what's wrong with the Labrador? Should be in the water chasing after all the birds like a lunatic, even if an elderly dog, they have their moments wink.

• I've done a couple of images with UltraScenery but this is my first post in the thread.  Like a lot of you, UltraScenery (and the add-ons!) is my favorite DAZ product and the creativity displayed by the artists in this thread is *incredible*.  My image, The Staredown.

StaredownLO.png
    1700 x 1833 - 5M
  • Good news for latecomers. Most of the early UltraScenery sets are currently available in DAZ's latest sale at a 60% discount. 

Cheers,

Alex.

• Is there a quick way to change the water preset? I was thinking of creating a simple scene, each with a different water preset, and save each as a separate water preset. Only creating fresh scenes take awhile.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,155

Is there a quick way to change the water preset? I was thinking of creating a simple scene, each with a different water preset, and save each as a separate water preset. Only creating fresh scenes take awhile.

Yes,  select your UltraScene in the Scene pane. Run the UltraSceneCreator script. Go to the Water tab and select a different water. Then click on the Settings sub-tab in the Water tab and apply the change. You don't have to rebuild the scene.

• barbult said:

Is there a quick way to change the water preset? I was thinking of creating a simple scene, each with a different water preset, and save each as a separate water preset. Only creating fresh scenes take awhile.

Yes,  select your UltraScene in the Scene pane. Run the UltraSceneCreator script. Go to the Water tab and select a different water. Then click on the Settings sub-tab in the Water tab and apply the change. You don't have to rebuild the scene.

As simple as that. Thank you!

Gogger said:

Life is good.

This is awesome, @Gogger!

• Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,425

Oh wow, these latest renders are taking my breath away!  Ya'll are really getting some masterful scenery with this!

edited September 2020

This is beautiful, Lothar! That ice blue on the mountain tops really stands out, but doesn't take away from the main scene.

Post edited by dawnblade on
  • Ahh. Gorgeous Dr Jellybean.

What a spot for a walk.., but what's wrong with the Labrador? Should be in the water chasing after all the birds like a lunatic, even if an elderly dog, they have their moments wink.

Thanks.

The Lab is a bit of a wuss really, it doesn't like water lol. However, the owner's other dog has no such issues.

Sunny Days 2_Camera.png
    1822 x 1457 - 5M
  • FishtalesFishtales Posts: 6,043

I used UltraScenery Desert Ecology and UltraScatter for the Plants.

T-Rex Dinner.

2020-09-04 13:31:01.140 Total Rendering Time: 24 minutes 43.53 seconds

Click on image for full size.

2020-09-04 15:07:18.296 Total Rendering Time: 14 minutes 38.37 seconds

2020-09-04 16:07:57.436 Total Rendering Time: 37 minutes 11.33 seconds

edited September 2020

Wetland 2, Pines 3.

Wetland201pic08.jpg
    1920 x 1200 - 965K
    Post edited by Artini on
  • davesodaveso Posts: 6,438
    The boardwalks are awesome. This image by Artini is really special.
  • Gogger said:

Soooo.... In this scene, I had decided I wanted to see more of a pine tree dominant scene and (I dunno why) I thought I could just re-reun the scrupt and it would overwrite the existing ecology, but leave the existing landscape and cameras alone. Nope. I think it filled in "thin" spots with the new ecology (Harpwood 3 - hence the ferns down by the river that were not in the previous render) and the Extend Trees Beyond Scene thickened up the background woods (YAYYY!). I am a sucker for misty forest scenes and so used the Render Setting's Matte Fog at 1000 (my default "start fiddling with it here" setting).  I may have exclaimed out loud when the first hints of the render popped up on my screen.  I LOVE this kind of scene. I hope to do it further justice. 

The sense of depth, distance, and realism are all here. The variety of tones and colors work perfectly too. Great image.

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,142

I'm trying to wean myself off those boardwalks...

USC-Which-Way.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 510K
  • MelanieL said:

I'm trying to wean myself off those boardwalks...

Does he know something that we don't? Pending snow blizzard? I like it.

This discussion has been closed.