Morphs changed after update?

Hello,

I have a problem and I'm not sure how to fix it. A few months ago I have created a character in Daz 4.10 and I used it a lot, however not long ago I have updated my Daz to 4.12 and my character is different than before. I'm not sure if the update has something to do with this or maybe I messed something, but if I load a previous scene that I have rendered a few months ago and try to render it without any change the renders are different. The nose,eyes, chin are different than before and it's really frustrating. Could it be the update or something else?

Thank you!

Comments

• More likely there is a product you have installed snce that has a non-zero default for ne or more of its shapes. If you load the base figure, not a character, is it the expected shape?

• More likely there is a product you have installed snce that has a non-zero default for ne or more of its shapes. If you load the base figure, not a character, is it the expected shape?

I'm not sure. It looks fine, but I don't have a previous genesis 3 base model render or something so I can compare.

Here is the same scene. The picture on the right was rendered on 02.11.2018 while the one on the right was rendered today. 

Is there a way to find out which product might have affected this? 

• The 'before' image is the one with a morph dialed in. You can check the 'currently used' bar on the Parameters or Shaping Tab but your 'after' image looks more like my G3's default load than the 'before' image does.

• hapciupalithapciupalit Posts: 113
    edited January 2020

The 'before' image is the one with a morph dialed in. You can check the 'currently used' bar on the Parameters or Shaping Tab but your 'after' image looks more like my G3's default load than the 'before' image does.

That's the problem. Both of them have the same config. That is exactly the same file I have saved one year ago. I didn't do any changes. I have plenty of scenes with this character and if I rerender them I'll get different result. 

Post edited by hapciupalit on
  • You don't need to do anything to the settings if a new morph is isntalled that has a non-zero default value - it will load, ven on saved scenes/presets, with its default value applied.

• My mistake. I have a folder on dropbox where I keep the assets and all, but it seems that I had some missing files on the machine I was working, but it was fine on the other one.