Disappearing cursor

I am a long time Poser use, who is now in my second week of using Studio.  My problem is, that my mouse cursor seems to disappear for no reason at all. I wish I could say that I did some sort of command but other than getting ready to render one of my scenes, but as soon as I do the cursor disappears and then I'm left guessing where it's at watching it highlight around the page but not being able to see it. Hoping someone can help me I am using a razor Naga Trinity mouse, on a Windows 10 machine.

Comments

• I run into this issue from time to time. It seems to occur when you accidently hit two buttons simultaneously. For me, even though i can't see the cursor, I can see where it highlights. If you can get it into the scene view box, click there, make a choice, your cursor should come back.

I've never found a permanent fix.

• gniiialgniiial Posts: 204
    rflores24 said:

I wish I could say that I did some sort of command but other than getting ready to render one of my scenes, but as soon as I do the cursor disappears a

What do you mean by that?! That you "render" your scene?! In this case i would say try:
    Render Tab or Render settings: Advanced and uncheck CPU

If the cursor still disappears while rendering, then try http://mion.faireal.net/BES/
    It can limit the usage of the cpu for a program and prevents from freezing, crashing, lagging and so on. Because of this little fella i can work with other programs, while rendering a complex scene. This limitation of the cpu should be a built in for Daz i think, because it prevents from crashing and makes it possible to cancel a rendering process. It also works for the iray view mode.

• I have this sometimes but not only in DAZ, so I personally assume it is a Win10 problem.

In case I do need my cursor, I usually left-click a few times untill it appears.

It 'may' have to do with some shortcut combination or key, but I do not know exactly which one.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,711
    edited January 2020

I can assure you it happens in Win7 too

not seen it lately except when I use both my computers with Mouse Without Borders 

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on