Unable to find parameter dial for newly purchased HD morphs.

I recently purchased "HD Body Shapes for Genesis 8 Female" and can't seem to find any way to apply them.  In reading other posts, I understand that the .dsf files are not user facing and should be located in the parameters tab of the figure.  I have left them in their originally installed location.  My G8 figure is selected in the scenes tab.  I've searched for "FBM", "Athletic", "Slim" etc in the parameters tab (and others, including the root of my G8 figure).... no luck.  Nothing under [Parameters]Actor/Full Body/, Nothing under [Shaping] Actor/Full Body.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled with no luck either.

Please help and Thanks in advance!

Comments

• How did you install?

• Via the install tab inside Daz.. just double clicked on the icon that showed up after purchase.

• Well, that should certainly work. Are you sure you are using the right figure? And that you haven't created a new version of it by using the Support Assets sub menu?

• I am using Sina HD by bluejaunte.  I'm not even sure how to "create a new version of it".  I can't imagine these morphs only work on the vanilla version of G8.  No?  I have no experience with the supports assets menu... I will do some research, experiment furthur and post again if I remain stymied.

Thank you for your quick response.

• The morphs should work with any character based on Genesis 8 Female. Have you tried the base Genesis 8 Female, just to be sure there isn't some odd conflict?