European male

Noah LGPNoah LGP Posts: 2,557
edited January 2020 in Product Suggestions

Hi,

European style similar to this male character

Post edited by Noah LGP on

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

That is a very loose description.  Europe is a collection of countries.  In the EU there are currently 23 recognised languages (ie ethnic groups)  and that excludes quite a few European countries such as Norway, Switzerland and Russia.

• Noah LGPNoah LGP Posts: 2,557

His style looks like UK, Germany or maybe Poland.

ok   Lets try this a different way.   What is the particular characteristics that you are looking for?   The clothes?   the peculiar wire attachments from eyebrows to ears. the weird deformation of his nose?    

He isn't anybody I would expect to see walking down the street, or propping up the bar in the pub.

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,944

The nose is typical for people that lived in dry deserts or steppes over many generations. The skin tone is caucasoid "dishwater blond" as is the hair color and are more typical of northern steppes and tundra.  The eyes look a fake bright blue but you'd most likely have a paler blue, hazel, shades of brown with lighter shades, or grey common in northern steppes and tundra over many generations. 

You probably have one of more of Darwin's Mishap's characters already but Giovanni or any one of a number of other of his characters would be a good starting point. A good starting point for the hair would be Redz Studio Tousled Hair for Genesis 3 and Genesis 8 Males.

Apply and adjust morphs as needed to get the face in that illustration but you'll want to pose & light the character in your scene in the same manner as that ad to make the morph application estimation easier.

Apparently the image is off a 3d model made for CyberPunk,   which presumably is a game or something similar.

Chohole said:

Apparently the image is off a 3d model made for CyberPunk,   which presumably is a game or something similar.

Might be, I'm not sure. Although I like some games I tend to avoid actually buying or downloading games so I don't wind up copying their art style or game play; although truth be told game I/O controllers, 2D screens, and 3D modeled artwork is already going to limit alot of what can be done by game developers.

Check out those infrared heating elements in his collar! We've had space heaters in run-down old farm houses when I was a kid that used those infrared heating elements and they are hot as fire!

• watchdog79watchdog79 Posts: 1,026
    edited January 2020
    Chohole said:

Yes, it is a promo character for the Cyberpunk 2077 game:

https://gamelust.com/news/keanu-reeves-reveals-cyberpunk-2077-release-date-at-e3/

I also found a short animation of the character:

Post edited by watchdog79 on
  • lilweeplilweep Posts: 2,250

Daz wishes it had characters like this.

Chohole said:

https://gamelust.com/news/keanu-reeves-reveals-cyberpunk-2077-release-date-at-e3/

Those cheekbone lines are making me cringe, I like the realism part of the character though, they've done a good job.

• Fungible UserFungible User Posts: 456
    edited January 2020
    Chohole said:

Those cheekbone lines are making me cringe, I like the realism part of the character though, they've done a good job.

I would totally be onboard for some rough-round-the-edges cyberpunk guys. Less squeeky clean sci-fi and more grungey, weather worn features. Cyberpunk 2077 is coming out in September (alledgedly...sigh) and no doubt they will be in demand. BUT saying that, with the stuff presently available in the shop this look could already be easily achievable. 

Cyberpunk-2077-game-over-screen.jpg
    760 x 405 - 42K
    cyberpunk-2077-game-placide-coat.jpg
    800 x 980 - 56K
    Post edited by Fungible User on
  • Basically s/he wants a Slav.

• Funny, my first thought was it looked like a young Mel Gibson, ala Mad Max.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,600

Funny, my first thought was it looked like a young Mel Gibson, ala Mad Max.

Yeah, I can see that also