Real Looking diaper for G8/3

LoonyLoony Posts: 1,801
edited January 2020 in Product Suggestions

Hi,

I want a real looking diaper fitting for G8+3 (most items fit to both Genesis, also I can use a lot girls clothes on males^^... )

But important, that anatomical male elements dont block it or something (tested for fun with a skirt and the skirt did... sucked down to the genitals O_O...)

I am willed to pay for them!

.cgtrader.com/3d-models/character/clothing/diaper-7a5e0155-f543-42b2-ba97-c24adc7fef44

This looks awesome, but: 1. a bit too expensive 2. I dont know if it fit to Gen8/3 and 3. is it even Daz compatible?

Morphs important: Open Front, Open back /seperate each and maybe a "pullup" panties style. (so it can pulled down instead of opening).

I tested the Gen1 diaper on Gen8, but...

(I guess there is some broken part?...)

https://sharecg.com/v/80389/browse/21/DAZ-Studio/Diaper-for-Genesis

But it doesnt seem to work correct :(  And it have also only a front opener :(

I also found one at renderotica but I dont know if that will fit on Gen8...

So if I can "request" here a working diaper with the wanted morphs...

The only missing "open back" :) (and maybe one Dform styled "throwed away/used" so for the diaper change scene.

Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• Sixus1's baby for Genesis 8 female not only includes a better looking morph than the rather... eeeh ones Daz produced (I use the daz baby head, sixus baby body) but also includes a Diper!

• LoonyLoony Posts: 1,801

Sixus1's baby for Genesis 8 female not only includes a better looking morph than the rather... eeeh ones Daz produced (I use the daz baby head, sixus baby body) but also includes a Diper!

I have the Six1 and... it have 1. no textures and 2. it doesnt look soo good :/ There is also the Millenium  3(?) baby, but that is now not in my list but that diaper doesnt look that good...

The on on renderotica looks okay from the morphs, but the preview picture looks not soo good.... and I know a lot "adult diaper lovers" love those ugly plastic diapers... and kinda crazy there is only ONE diaper on renderotica... did assume there are more for all the ADBL derps and derpinas :D (for me it looks crazy when a big human wears a diaper and all the baby stuff^^....)

Edit: the diaper I showed above, looks okay in the engine, but it needs  Iray to make it visible.

I got in contact with the creator of this product:

https://www.cgtrader.com/3d-models/science/other/diaper

and it looks awesome good... but he made it in 3dsmax and he tested Dazstudio and said he can not make it working...

have someone a solution how to make a 3dmax object working in Daz3d? Or can someone bring it to work, so i buy it there give it "you"(the one helper) and you make it for me? maybe tell me how mouch it would cost...

Sadly so far no one here did offer to make one :(

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,867

you really think that at $50 looks better than this?

https://www.daz3d.com/sleepsuit-and-nappy-for-genesis-8-male-and-female

I maybe am not seeing what exactly you want

edited January 2020

you really think that at $50 looks better than this?

https://www.daz3d.com/sleepsuit-and-nappy-for-genesis-8-male-and-female

Like the used baby models, they are ugly as hell...

The Daz3d content creators really fail in making Babys... they create amazing looking real womans, but a baby... just ugly ;)

And YES that diapers are ugly. The linked diaper from me in my last message is absolute different and real looking!

The Designers spent enough time+work into all those hot+sexy clothes, so why not this time for a real diaper?

And Look at the jeans. The Jeans from genesis 1 years ago, are really... simple basic, the jeans now are much better!

Vs New: (for some reason got it some DOF... and the feet is unsharp↓)

Looks real ;)

I dont want that fake ugly diaper....

I want THAT.

not:

which looks like a diaper for Sims1 or whatever from 2003...

Also THAt diaper is not a diaper..

A normal diaper can be opened at the sides, this is just a Brief/underpant.... also called a "panty", an ugly panty.

The one I have now.

with changed texture/material. and you can open it :)

I mean it looks really good :D but I still would like to buy another new... (btw. gen1 diaper, fitting to Gen8, pretty good!)

Post edited by Loony on
  • The one I have now.

with changed texture/material. and you can open it :)

I mean it looks really good :D but I still would like to buy another new... (btw. gen1 diaper, fitting to Gen8, pretty good!)

How you did it!? Textures are right and the mesh too. I have the same problem that you had at the top of your topic. Could help me please...