Green Knight - any clue to a viable download page

ElowanElowan Posts: 388
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Been looking all over for this critter. Any help appreciated and thnx

Comments

• Eustace ScrubbEustace Scrubb Posts: 2,687
    edited December 1969

Do you mean a representation of Sir Gawain's worthy opponent, or some other Knight?

• ElowanElowan Posts: 388
    edited February 2014

Looks as if it was done by Serrge. Thnx all. Over and out

Post edited by Elowan on
  • SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

does it come up as unavailable for you Elowan, over on Rendo ?

edited December 1969

Got it! Thnx

edited December 1969

How? Please share. :)

• icprncssicprncss Posts: 3,694
    edited December 1969

There was one for the Charger horse and Mike 2 by sergge. Is that the one you were looking for?

edited December 1969

Found it on one of my back=up DVD's. Sheesh. Getting old methinks

edited December 1969

Sweet result shame it isn't available anymore. Oh well such as life...moving on. :)

edited December 1969

Yeah. I really need to catalog those disks but - being a lazy ol' sod - been putting it off.

edited December 1969

Elowan said:
    Yeah. I really need to catalog those disks but - being a lazy ol' sod - been putting it off.

You mean we're supposed to do things like catalog those? If that's the case, you aren't the only one.

edited December 1969

Good to know I'm not alone. :)

edited December 1969

make that 3

edited December 1969

3 beers bar keep!!

edited December 1969

make mine a double. ;)

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

Is this now, the 'Oops...I already have that...but never cataloged my backups, so I didn't know it club'? If so, count me in, too...or is that fourth?

edited December 1969

LOL yeah that club. I am lucky though as I don't have as much content as many here so I can remember all that I got here in the store, but freebies...man I have no idea what I have.

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945
    edited December 1969

I, too, have some CDs and DVDs ... maybe I shoudl have labelled them ...

Barkeep, 'nother pint here! ;)

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

I had the brilliant idea of labelling all my backup CDs, by date it was burnt. So I pull one out at random and it says "Purchases vol1 burnt 24/12/2001" Of course I can remember what I bought then can't I?

Hmm, who was Delilah for V2 I wonder.

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,294
    edited December 1969

I have about 300 disks (DVD...holds a lot more...lol). They have dates and what computer they came from as I changed computers over time (trust me that can be helpful to know) and on about half of them I have content list but on my computer it's listed as well. I have characters all in one folder so that is the name on the disk. Lately have a characters folder and inside that the model name for each folder and their respective characters. I also list by artist, for instance the McAfee textures for Gen 4 and 3 that are rather nice. I have my scenes folder and inside that have outside and inside. Second scene folder called Scene Accessories and that is for building a scene, so have the props in there listed either by artist or by type of prop, such a a folder called furniture. These are the things I write on the disks. It won't help me know everything on the disk but it does help figure out if I want to check that disk for what I am looking for.

I also save the programs, so I have a few older versions of Daz and other stuff, which saved my butt when I got stuck on a P4 computer about two years ago.

edited February 2014

chohole said:
    I had the brilliant idea of labelling all my backup CDs, by date it was burnt. So I pull one out at random and it says "Purchases vol1 burnt 24/12/2001" Of course I can remember what I bought then can't I?

Yeah - same here.. :P

But no Delilah

Post edited by Elowan on
    edited December 1969

Elowan said:
    chohole said:

But no Delilah for V2

edited December 1969

Elowan said:
    chohole said:

But no Delilah

Some have dates, some list the brokerage and a few list vendors. Not some of my brighter labeling ideas.

Delilah for V2? I don't have access to my Gen1/2 runtimes right now so I can't check.

edited December 1969

Dummie here. V2 is Genesis /2 now?

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Umm... 14 Full DVD's, half just say Backups on them. All numbered though 1 through 14. Many have same content it seems so back ups of backups (and I have 28 DVD's each burned twice). Not a one has any cataloging of any sort on them. Think I'll hunt up a nice file database and spend very much time in the future. Or Not.

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Umm... 14 Full DVD's, half just say Backups on them. All numbered though 1 through 14. Many have same content it seems so back ups of backups (and I have 28 DVD's each burned twice). Not a one has any cataloging of any sort on them. Think I'll hunt up a nice file database and spend very much time in the future. Or Not.

That was always my intention...

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

Elowan said:

Generation 1 and 2, the original Victoria and Michael and V2 and M2, from 10+ years ago. These names are getting confusing, even for us long-time users... :roll:
  • Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,294
    edited December 1969

Not me, I have the versions sorted no problem so long as people use the right terminology. V1 and 2 are obviously Victoria 1 and 1, where as G1 and 2 are Genesis 1 and 2 and Gen3 and 4 are Generation 3 and 4. Simple. I only get confused with the Girl cause she is also called G1 or 3 or whatever versions are currently out with her now.

I have to reorganize what I have on my disks. Been meaning to for a while, particularly since I have doubles, triples and quadruples of files. When I download now, I keep the original file name but put it in a folder with the name of the item, artist or website. When I start redoing the disks, I will install each one and get a good look at it and save a render to use to identify what the item is, since some names leave you clueless...lol and will help make sure I don't have duplicates. Point in case was recently I went in search of poses and Structure over at Rendo also has a sharecg account but under a different name, and the files are also name according to which site you go to, so I ended up with doubles of all of them till I figured it out. It was trying to install them that finally did it cause even though the set from each site was named differently, the files in the folders were not and kept getting the message to replace a file that was already there.

edited February 2014

Elowan said:

I refer to the original Vicki as V1/2 and Mike as M1/2 since the only difference between them was the second generation had more morphs.

Gen1 to 4 is Generation 1 to 4.

Genesis is the first incarnation of Genesis.

G2F is Genesis 2 Female(s) and G2M is Genesis 2 Male(s).

If you use Poser or post in any Poser forum and make G2 references there, it can be taken to mean the second generation of the P6 figures and company.

Post edited by icprncss on
  • KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

I don't burn all of my content (only things like software that I really, really don't want to loose) - but I am saving to two external harddrives with exactly the same data ... 2TB harddrives at the moment, because my 1TB harddrives were getting full.
    Everything (free) http://www.voidtools.com/ helps to search through them fast.

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

chohole said:

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=89313&np;
    http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=36746&np;
    http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=127146&np;
    lovely faeries of Thornewood (Mehndi province) ... seems to say it is a former Thorne creation