Programming shortcuts to toggle between two dimension presets

Basically I'm wondering if there's some way to program a hotkey to toggle between two dimension presets. I've taken a look in the "customize" menu but can't see a way to do it there. 

Thanks! 

Comments

• For which application, and what do you mean by dimension presets?

• Sorry for the delay! 
    For DAZ Studios. 

Under "Render Settings" and then "General" you can choose the Dimension Preset (Global). Ideally I'd want to make a custom shortcut that could switch between two of them at the press of a button.

• File>Save As>Render Settngs preset, enter the name, then in the options dialogue uncheck General Render and the engine-specific group, then expand General Render>General>Dimensions and check Dimension Preset. Check that works if you chnage he values, I think it should. Assuming it does, right-click>Create Custom Action and choose where in the Scrpts menu to plae it. Repeat fo the other setting. You can, if you wish, use Window>Workspace>Customise to add the commands to another menu or tool bar - find their entis on the left (under Custom Actions) and drag into the emnu or tool bar on the rght that you wish.